Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
US$88
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$83
WyndhamUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Everything was broke and everything was nasty and dirty. Roaches dead and Alive. Black”clean” towels black mold sheets AC leaking water everywhere it was a horrible experience for 224.00 a night never ever ever ever again

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2021

The rooms were relatively ok. They were clean, but smaller, the sheets were kind of stained in the corner. We got in late, and there was a line, with 3 families ahead of us. One got finished as we walked in, but the other two took over an hour for them to get through. And when we got there, the lady at the front desk had no idea what she was doing. She tried to get our room, and would mess it up and start over, but instead of starting completely over, she just added a new room instead. We ended up with 4 rooms on it at one time. In the end we got charged twice. And she refused to acknowledge that she was doing it wrong. She finally got us our room, and when she did, the key didn't work. We had to go back 5 times because the keys didn't work, and she had to call her boss. Who had to get us a different room. We got here at 11 at night and we still weren't in our room by 1:30. And when my boyfriend went to complain the next morning, the boss said if we had a problem, we should have said it last night. My boyfriend said we had to wait for 2 and a half hours. The boss said it only took 5 min. That's just how long he was involved! And to top it off, they decided to mow the tiny patch of grass outside our door in the morning while we were still sleeping.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

To keep things in perspective, things can always be worse. But, I would not stay here again unless it was my only choice. Not clean to my standards, air unit not working upon arrival, attempted to use room telephone to call front desk, no dial tone...because there was no cord connecting the phone to the wall; cord was nonexistent. Phone was also labeled with incorrect room number. Mildew in bathtub caulk. Bathroom didn’t smell awful, but wasn’t great either. Walls pretty thin; could hear next door tenant snoring. Linen dingy. Appears that there may be long term tenants. Grills just outside of room doors. Large trash bag full of beer cans on the lawn. No continental breakfast offerings as advertised. Not even single serve to go. Cited COVID as reason for zero offerings.
Positives-parking well lit. Air unit was repaired within 5 minutes of call to front desk.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
RODEWAY INN, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Foley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thanks for commenting. I'm sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. I also apologize for any other ways we failed to meet your needs. We will take corrective actions based on your observations. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

It was okay but the price should be lower for what you get. It smelled like smoke. Could hear the people next door in the room. Needs to be updated. NO bugs however. Felt a little unsafe. Stains on the bed sheets - so wondering if they had been cleaned or just old stains. The linens need to be washed in bleach.

Date of stay: January 2021

Reviewed 30 November 2020

This motel was completely UNSAFE. I was approached by a stranger speaking in Spanish to me in the dark while trying to get some water bottles from their vending machine. I never could get the waters and it took my money. I told the man I don’t understand Spanish and walked briskly back to my room where my children were. About 10 minutes after I got back to my room we heard a knock on our door. I was already very uneasy. I looked out the peep hole and there was nobody there. I called the front desk and asked if there was any security around the motel. She, in exact words-“ I am your security”. She then told me she would check the property and try to find out who knocked on my door. She called back in 10 minutes and told me it was an intoxicated man trying to find his room. She told me he was staying in the room beside us. This room was extremely over priced but was the only place I could find available in foley. I knew it was not going to be a Hampton or Hilton but feeling that vulnerable in a hotel I paid close to $200 dollars for 1 night was completely unreasonable!! There was a hole in the bathroom door where someone had punched it. The bathroom smelled of urine. My son had a 8:30am game Sunday and I felt trying to cancel my room and not be able to find anything else would be more stressful than just hunkering down with the door double locked and never open it til morning. The men staying in the room beside us walked past our room well into the night drinking. When we left in the morning there were beer cans laying on the ground outside our room. I was also going to call the police if I got another knock that night. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Date of stay: November 2020