“Awesome chips ”

Rosie's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Went here for lunch. Server was fantastic and even offered free ice cream for dessert . The chips were really good and I had the fish taco which was good. Would def return .

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 92timothys
Write a reviewReviews (307)

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Good food, large portions. We could only eat half our meal. Definitely recommend. Good service too. Gets busy on the weekends.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 733cassandrah
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Really good food and service. Everything was prepared well. Would definitely return. I had the Raspberry Chipolte Salmon and a cup of Tortilla Soup and both were excellent. Others felt there food and drinks were great as well. Very nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank Dble-D
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

For 2 days we drove or walked past and there was always a line to get in. We made it for lunch today. The “homemade” tortillas were the highlight. Very reasonable cost, food is good but not as good as we expected with the consistent lines waiting to get in. That said, if you are in the mood for some Mexican food, it’s worth a visit. If you really want a treat, ask for the enchilada chicken in the taco and taco chicken in the enchilada, haha.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank KenSmithAndFamily
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Kitschy, Tex mex chain. I don’t know what I just ate, I ordered the spinach and chicken burrito, I had to ask to make sure it was what I ordered. It somehow reminded me of Italian sauce drenched over and in it. Maybe other stuff is good, and the charro beans are quite good. Just disappointed. It was way way off of authentic. I wanted Mexican and I got a chili’s with cilantro.

Date of visit: July 2020