“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My weekly lunch stop I’m 5 months pregnant and Iv been eating this since before as well, but they have the best hot fresh pork samdwhichs and great lunch boxes (: and no one on earth can beat there chocolate pie (: I have to get a slice each time . Big bobs doesn’t even faze it not a bit (: I love WHITTS BAR B Q

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Whitt’s is a regular stop for me. I never get the same thing twice back to back. The Brunswick stew is amazing. Sometimes I get a 1/2 pint of the vinegar slaw alone. A pork sandwich with slaw, pickles, mild and white sauce, turkey just pickles and white sauce or a beef sandwich with mayo, pickles and thick sauce. I’ve played around with so many combinations, but those are definitely my favorites. The chicken and ribs are delicious as well. It’s always a tough decision each time I go on what to eat. The staff is friendly, and you get quick service as well. Great for a short lunch break.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

2 years sobriety from Whitt's. Went home for Thanksgiving and busted it all.... Requested Whitt's pulled pork, precise- 2lbs, 24 buns, slaw and extra "wet sauce". A new member of the family was introduced to this amazing meal (2yr old) keeps asking for more..... Trip back home in two weeks to see grandma and Whitt's BBQ. Tasted the same for 25 years to me.... Still amazed they aren't #1.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Whitts has great BBQ as we call it in the south. Smoked for hours over a fire with hickory wood. The smoked chicken , pulled pork and ribs are the best. There are two locations in Decatur. All the food is cooked at the Spring Ave location but both location has the best BBQ you have ever eaten. Give them a try and also don't forget the stew it's great.

2  Thank wow1870
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, consistently delicious food that is reasonable priced. Their BBQ potatoes are huge and filled with goodies. There Brunswick stew is great and I love all their meats. I would say that sometimes the turkey is a little salty but that is the only complaint I would have. It's an all around great family run establishment. ☺️

Been to whitts barbecue? Share your experiences!