“Great lunch”

Curry's on Johnston Street
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My wife and I like to come here for lunch. She gets the chicken salad, and says it is about the best she has had. I loved the Fried Green Tomato BLT. Always fast and friendly. Well worth a trip if you are downtown at lunch time.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great salads and seafood po boys. Very casual, great sandwiches, also. Small but nice. Worth searching out.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Curry's always delivers a wonderful lunchtime experience. My family ordered lunch here just before noon and sat in their side room. Their chicken salad is the best I have ever had. The strawberry pretzel salad is perfectly sweet and crispy. Thanks for a delicious lunch Curry's.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We had never been here before and three of us went for a late lunch. The decor was very updated and there was a closed in porch like setting where we sat. Everything was clean, and we were well treated by everyone there. No complaints with the wait staff or the chef, who did an excellent job.

I had a trio salad, which consisted of huge portions of chicken salad, tuna salad and a salad of my choice. I selected the strawberry pretzel salad, which was yummy. It was a totally new to me, as I had never heard of it. It also came with banana bread that had a touch of ginger in it.

The second person had a southern BLT, which consisted of bacon, lettuce, fried green tomatoes and an aioli sauce. The last person had a oyster po boy, which came with fries. All dishes were served with pickles and iced tea. The check came to $37.00, which included tax.

We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This is my Wonderful choice for lunch. Their chicken salad is delicious. Maybe the best I have ever had,. I love the pretzel salad too. Fun place to carry your spouse.