“Goooood donuts”
Review of Kmay Donuts #2

Kmay Donuts #2
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Decatur
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Best donuts in town bar none! Yes, i will admit i was one of those that just couldn't wait for that big national chain to open up a store. Well they are here and i find myself driving right on past them to get Kmay!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for donuts, got a good "on the run" breakfast. Fresh croissant breakfast sandwiches. Delicious donuts. Fast friendly service. Perfect stop on our roadtrip

Reviewed 28 June 2016

They are very friendly and offer pretty much any kind of donuts that you might want. I love their donuts because they have a distinct taste that is different from American donuts.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I stopped in here on my way out of town to grab some donuts. I ordered half dozen and the kid working gave me a free donut. I got a bear claw that is full of apples, cinnamon roll, two glazed twist and two glazed donuts.
I didn't go a block down the road before I ate one donut and it was the best donut ever.
Donuts are my guilty pleasure. So I love to try donuts from lots of stores. This is by far the best donut. I will be sure to go back next time I'm in town

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Very good and tasty donuts, with plenty of variety! The staff is very friendly as well. Being a sucker for good donuts, I'm sure glad I found this place!

Been to Kmay Donuts #2? Share your experiences!