“Pleasantly surprised ”

Fite Waterfront Dining
Ranked #54 of 170 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Impromptu road trip from Huntsville, led us to Fite Waterfront. As first timers, we were pleasantly surprised by a delicious lunch, with a view of the Tennessee River from our table. Great service, great food....can't beat it!!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I loved this place! Ham and bean soup, chicken salad sandwich, strawberry pretzel salad, and Heath bar cake were awesome! Lovely outdoor patio near the Tennessee River. Great, friendly service! If I lived here, I would definitely get the frozen dishes (family-sized) for carry out options. Will definitely be back every time I'm in town.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Although not French this restaurant is like a bistro. Located on the ground floor of a large commercial building it's a little hard to find but worth the search. Lunch 11-2:30. The owner said they have concerts at Rhodes Ferry Park adjoining them and they serve during these events. Menu fare of yummy salads, sandwiches, hot dishes, great desserts, especially the cinnamon rolls. Food is delicious, not like it's out of boxes and cans. Moderately priced. You can dine in or alfresco and enjoy watching the beautiful TN river. Great, friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Good food, good service beautiful location. Next to the river, just a short walk away from the river bank. A walking path nearby makes for a pleasant relaxing walk afterwards.

1  Thank FishermanHSV
Reviewed 16 April 2015

We stopped here hoping to eat overlooking the water, but it's not right on it to where you can enjoy the water while eating. There is a building between the patio dining area and the water, so we just enjoyed a short walk to the water after eating. The food was good. I was in the mood for a burger, so I didn't venture out within the menu. Next time I will...the burger wasn't anything special. My daughter had the ham sandwich which was great. It wasn't deli ham...this was a slice of fried ham. SUPER! Several of the sides looked really enticing. My daughter had fruit as her side. It was a GREAT bowl with LOTS of grapes and strawberries. (Not your typical fruit cocktail or melon heavy fruit bowl.) Staff was super nice and accomodating. We had probably three different servers stop by our table to fill empty glasses or ask if we needed anything. Great teamwork....thus, great service!

2  Thank MREA5

Been to Fite Waterfront Dining? Share your experiences!