“Best chicken salad”
Review of Java Jaay Cafe

Java Jaay Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Decatur
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Sandwiches and coffee kind of place. The chicken salad with cashews is great. I also enjoy the brownie. The chai tea is fantastic too.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Great service, comfy and inviting atmosphere. Good prices, and great food and coffee. Unique environment, definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Love the Heath bar iced coffee. My wife loves the smoothies. When we walked in, the first thing you notice is the great sitting area. Really worth stopping for.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Favorites: chicken salad sandwich, Mexican melt, vanilla iced coffee

Excellent food, great service, clean restaurant, and various classes offered.

Favorite class so far: painting class

Wish I'd have known about the atmosphere earlier. I'd have studied here during college. May see you tomorrow for lunch! Thanks!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Found this little place right off the main road. Has a decent selection of coffee and mochas. I ended up with the Razzberry Mocha and it was perfectly prepared. Not overly sweet and the exact blend of raspberry and chocolate. Would definitely stop here again. Easy access from the road and ample parking. It was odd because when I walked inside I didn't a double take because at first I thought I had walked into a biker club due to the customers already there. Nice environment and also a decent menu for foods as well.

Been to Java Jaay Cafe? Share your experiences!