“Never again”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Decatur
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch today at Dairy Queen, since I haven't been there in awhile, and after waiting 15 minutes in line at the drive thru I was disappointed. The window girl apparently hates her job and her management probably care less. No apologies for the delay or the fact that my food would be cold, no smile or thank you just "here's your food, everything's in the bag". I assume management could care less because well they hired her and couldn't even get her to where a uniform.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Easy to find off I 65 this Dairy Queen has the modern layout including drive through and indoor seating. The staff was friendly and efficient and my order was up presto. The shake was ok but not great I think more shake less whipped cream would have been nice. Healthy food is not a specialty here and prices are high for what you get.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Real High Price for a drive thru snack, it certainly does not live up to the old fashion Dairy Queens. Cutting prices on food they buy, low quality, pecans ruined, and raising price at windows, Slow English, slow service, all this for a higher profit not for the customer.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017

After a long day of travel and getting lost we finally made it to the motel and low and behold there was a Dairy Queen right next door, The food was good and the staff was helpful

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Many stops here over the last 10+ years. Few complaints until now. Dining area remodeling taking place around customers. Temporary inconvenience, that's OK.
Sandwiches that used to be on toast are now on some new type of bread, maybe flat bread, I don't know. It was so tough I couldn't take an ordinary bite, I had to tear the bread with my teeth and then chew slowly. I won't say what I felt like but they keep our highways clean.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!