“It's a Five Guys ... what else do you need to know?”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #33 of 170 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Five Guys is the best burger chain in US. This instantiation is perfectly up to par and meets the standards you'd expect from a Five Guys. The burgers are great and fresh, and french fries are second to none.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Don't order it 'all the way' until you've checked out what all they have to put on it. The crew is extremely friendly and generous.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The food is very good and the fries are awesome but he prices are very high for a hamburger place.Once you add certain things on the price for 3 was over $30 dollars.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I always have to get the small burger, with bacon of course, and I just love their cajun fries. OMG I feel like i'm in food heaven. I don't know how I never heard of them before I moved here, but i'm so glad i found them. Never had a bad burger or fries from there.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Five Guys has the best burgers we have found in the Decatur area. Staff is always friendly and knock on wood, we have never had an order messed up. Food is always fresh and hot.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!