“Great HOT Fresh Subs”

Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I have lived in Decatur for 20 plus years and had never eaten here. Don't laugh at me or even ask me why not I just hadn't. Recently ate here with a friend and was pleasantly shocked how good the subs were. It was my first time but won't be my last. Firehouse employee team was super friendly and nice. Keep up the great work! See you soon- new customer.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We eat here when I can't figure out what to make. The food is always delish and the staff nice. Lots of meat on their sandwiches unlike subway. So good never had a bad sandwich.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very good food. Our church group went there recently - my first time. I asked the cashier about the best choice and she recommend the one I ordered. Very, very good. Better than some of the other sub places.

Reviewed 14 January 2015 via mobile

So clean! The sandwich was great! Firehouse Steamer. Pastrami and all the fixings. They bring it to your table if you are eating in. Located next door to WalMart. Nice afternoon break.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I had never tried Firehouse before my boyfriend took me there about a year ago, but now I am a fan! Their sandwiches are WAY, WAY better than any of the other fast food sub places I've ever been before. The service is really good and we go there often. Right now they have a survey code printed on their receipts, so if you take the time to fill it out you will get a discount on your next visit. I highly recommend the Hawaiian pulled pork sandwich when it is on special. When it's not on special I always get the hook and Ladder which is also a great sandwich.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!