“Wings”

Bojangles
Ranked #97 of 164 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Went through the drive through to get Wings for the ballgame. Got 12 Wings which came to $8.60 or 72 cents per wing. When I got home and opened the box, my wife and I were shocked at the size. They were tiny, about the size of a Cornish Hen wing. I will not do that again!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Good chicken, sides were dry...I would eat there again. Free drink was good...building 1was clean and staff was friendly

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The food was very good. Chicken fingers great, fries very good, biscuits awesome, and slaw good also.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Greasy, greasy, greasy. It is fast food so I should not be surprised. Slightly snotty staff who do not seem to be too concerned about the patrons. Will not return.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Always good comfort food. Large meaty pieces of chicken and I love the dirty rice. For something other than ordinary fast food give this a try.

Been to Bojangles? Share your experiences!