13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Trip.comUS$113
eDreamsUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
1,346 results
All reviews grand market mr wahid guest relations buffet restaurant special thanks beautiful hotel an amazing experience itc sonar special mention mouth watering will visit again amazing hospitality front office wonderful stay duty manager biryani business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited itc this month for the first time after several months due to covid and I can't tell you how great I felt being there. They made me feel like home. From the entrance I met Mohona and Alivia and they guided me and explained me everything about the hotel. Each and every staff was so polite and courteous that I can't wait to visit again and this time I am.bringing my friends and family.
I also heard about the responsible luxury initiative they have taken. Also as a departure gift they gave me a one of a kind sapling and that just made my day. I would suggest everyone to visit itc.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ITC Sonar, Other at ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaste!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience.

Your patronage is deeply valued and assuring you of our best services at all times we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Held an event at this property (ITC Royal Bengal) , the event was successful beautiful. The event arrangements and staff has helped us alot.. The food is superb delicious. The staff are always in their feet to help us and smile with warmth.everyone must plan a visit to stay at this property.. Will love to visit soon

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The welcome was so warmth with a smile . The hotel is spacious and huge . We had a very amazing time. The food is just satisfying , there no need of explanation how fabulous the food is. As a kind gesture during the time of departure they gave us one of a kind plants which is the responsible luxury initiative. Thanks to the ladies Anisha Pratibha and mohona

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited itc for some work and I just loved the property. It's so beautiful and grand and I can't even begin to say how great is the hospitality in there, in such tough times of covid they are doing such a great job. Every staff is so polite. Anuraag and Nirbhik from front office were very helpful and kind. Special thanks to Mohona and Pratibha for assisting me throughout and such warm welcome. I would recommend everyone to visit itc.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was very pleasent stay at itc royal bangal.the staff was good and very helpful. We enjoyed alot at this place.Foof that we have eat at Royal vega restaurant was mouth watered and awesome taste. Specially thank to Chef Mithun who approached us personally and took the feedback. Really it was amazing stay at this hotel.Really want to visit again in future.

Date of stay: July 2021