Open today: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent is the only word to use.

I would recommend the tour of the Flower Market, the Howrah Bridge and the surrounds. We were met... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2019
Steve P
Clontarf, Australia
Best way to get around Kolkatta!!

Reviewed 12 June 2019
Itziarpena

All reviews flower market howrah bridge ferry tour sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Yesterday we did a tour with Yaser who was very kind (he stayed for more than 2 h and generously bought some te chai for us) and took us perfectly to the Flower Market and Howrah bridge and station, it was absolutely beautiful. It is definitely the safest and best way to visit the city as it is so much easier to go with a local. We would recommend it to anyone and will most probably do it again!

Date of experience: June 2019
Saif_FWK, Manager at Freewalk Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We are happy that you enjoyed the tour with us, we look forward to the opportunity to do so again.

Thank you very much for the great review!
Best Regards
Freewalk Kolkata Team

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I recently took the Flower Walk tour. I really enjoyed being with the people as we rode the bus, stopped for tea and took the ferry across the river. Need to confirm all their tours - since they basically run on demand.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

super friendly host! great to see another side of the city from a local's point of view. we definitely saw some things we wouldn't have otherwise thought to see ourselves, which was a treat.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I only became aware of Freewalk Kolkata yesterday - March 14 2018. As a consequence I emailed them pre booking tours. To say that they have been brilliant in their service to me in organizing tours and meeting the demands of their client would be a total understatement. They have been absolutely superb in the assistance and advice given to me and the care taken to ensure that the best possible outcome could be organized for my forthcoming visit to Kolkata. They have even gone well beyond their call of duty in organizing difficult to get tickets for me for a forthcoming event which I dearly wanted to attend
I haven't even had the pleasure of undertaking a tour with them yet as I am not due to arrive in Kolkata for a little time yet but I have no doubt that their tours will have the same professional and care shown to me during the planning period.
Thanks Free Walks Kolkata you deserve every success and thank you for your outstanding communication and advice. Peter from the Philippines

1  Thank PhilippinesPeter
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic day today with Freewalk Kolkata. Went for the morning Flower Market, Howrah Bridge, Eden Gardens tour.
The guide was amazing and we had so much fun wandering around chatting.
We even managed to get a peak inside the cricket ground! Highlight of the trip for hubby!
I can highly recommend these guys. Really professional and knowledgeable.
Thanks for a fantastic tour.

Date of experience: March 2018
Saif_FWK, Manager at Freewalk Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to the opportunity to do so again.. Best Regards Freewalk Kolkata Team