“Heavenly experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen and TV area Snapshot of the dining and rooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen and TV area
Snapshot of the dining and rooms
One of the sample bed rooms
Our glam camp with attached bath
Our last guest sent us this shot !
Robin ( Village local) helped us make our signboard. We Respect his talent being a one hand man.
River Tista for angling
Rangli Ragliot tea Garden - Day tour
Monsoon sky
Sunrise from the farm
View from the rooms
A Panorama of the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Explorer4...
“Heavenly experience”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

cozy comfortable stay, both Ashish and his wife were warm, friendly and caring.the property is just right for people who want to laze around and enjoy nature. weather was good. They even have a small book shelf with lot of readable stuff.

sorry Ashish for rating very good and not excellent as it will just raise the expectation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: i could see mountain from my bed.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
6 Nov 2016
Thank you for your review. Do visit us again.
676lauren...
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I finally got the opportunity to stay at Auks Farm with my partner & it was a truly wonderful experience. The farm itself is family owned and in a village, where the people are friendly, the noise/ pollution is minimal & the view of the mountains looks like something you would see on a postcard.

Upon arrival I was greeted by the friendly staff with chai & shown around the farm and then to my room.

The room was well appointed, beautifully decorated, the linen clean & the bathroom was fully functioning (including hot water).

I was lucky enough to see lunch & dinner being cooked in the kitchen! Most of the produce we ate was grown on the farm or sourced locally and it was fresh, tasty, plentiful and made with love.

There are a number of activities available to guests & Sushmita & Ashish were very helpful. They took us on a few walks, explained the history of the farm, the dynamics of the village & also organised drivers for us to get around. It's the perfect place to relax with a good book & a cup of tea.

My interaction with the hosts was the highlight of my stay.. After dinner they joined us, we played music and we talked late in to the night about anything and absolutely everything. It's really beautiful the way the family have banded together & are so eager to share their little slice of heaven with the rest of the world.

If you are after an authentic farm getaway, Auk's farm is it. I can't wait to visit when I come back to India in January!
Thanks guys xx

6 Nov 2016
Thank you for your lovely review Lauren. Looking forward to seeing you in Jan.
zoeyky
North Male Atoll
“Wow!”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Auks Farm is the perfect place for a peaceful get away. The location is perfect if you like the feeling of complete seclusion & sounds of nature. Whether it is reading your favorite book or watching the sunrise, Auks farm will definitely charm you and capture your heart. Sumi and her family makes you feel at home from the time you arrive. Her food is delicious, healthy and simple!

Definitely looking forward to coming back again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Oct 2016
Thank you for your lovely review, please do visit us again.
psrao2016
Bengaluru, India
“Amazing Stay.....”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We had a wonderful time at Auks farm.
Great location, Great food and hospitality from Sushmita and her bother.
Wonderful place to just walk around and chill and relax.
Only down side was the very bad quality of the access road.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the location
Liked least: the route and bad road to the location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
27 Oct 2016
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again in future :)
contactkr...
Seattle, Washington
“I will stay in AuksFarm again.”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I would love to visit Auksfarm again. We were a group of 9 people of all ages, starting with my son who is < 2 years to my dad who is in his 80s, my niece who has a physical disability. All of us enjoyed the hospitality of Auksfarm. The folks who manage Auksfarm are genuine people who deeply care about their guests. And that shows up in every interaction they have with their guests. They went out of their way to ensure my comfort and my family's comfort. The property is beautiful and it is located amidst mountains and clouds with a lot of farms surrounding the property. It is 90 minutes away from Kalimpong and 2 hours away from Darjeeling. Gorgeous tea estates, like Takdah and Lopchu are an hour away. The tea estates are hikeable and I would highly recommend them. One can walk in the village and visit the neighboring farms, which I did and interact with the local farmers. I interacted with the hosts, played with their puppy, cooked in their kitchen - in short, I felt completely at home. This is an idyllic place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hosts were very hospitable
Liked least: The tent is not suitable for kids.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
27 Oct 2016
Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again in future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing