Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,837 results
All reviews call to prayer deluxe suite old city pool area private courtyard an oasis huge bathroom beautiful pool samosas beautiful hotel heritage hotel four poster bed rooftop bar public areas busy city hotel restaurant modern amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience, would recommend it certainly & definitely will visit again.
Amazing property & hospitality, neat & clean rooms with complete hygiene using all covid protocols.
Thank you very much!! Special thanks to Mr. Yugdeep Singh, Suryabhan ji & Anand ji.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Samode Haveli, General Manager at Samode Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a fabulous review about your stay with us.

It has been our privilege, to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

I have shared your kind comments with our entire team who are proud to have contributed in creating a memorable experience for you.

Feedback such as yours that motivates us to continuously strive, and deliver, the signature Samode hospitality.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Samode Haveli and Palace for 3 nights in April and had a great comfortable trip . The first night was at Samode palace where we got the opportunity to visit their bhag opportunity as well .
Both these properties are awesome and give a very traditional royal Rajasthani stay flavour .
The haveli is relatively new and in city but a well spread out property with great rooms ( they were kind enough to upgrade us at both places ).
Special mention to Rajesh ji and Anand ji at Haveli for extra courteous and personalised services .
We would remember this trip for long .

Date of stay: April 2021

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

The place is nested in a busy area of jaipur and the first encounter of this beautiful place is only when you reach their reception area.
This haveli, is quite big in size to be called haveli, it is with multiple rooms and suites to pick from.
With well kept courtyards and corridors , in our case , even the walk from to their restaurant was full of intresting things everytime.
We stayed there for 2 nights. The staff was truly supportive and the food on platters never got boring.
It is a must try if you are looking for a small staycation. They have kids friendly areas , multiple outdoor seatings and beautiful pool.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samode Haveli, General Manager at Samode Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Just back from a 3 day Jaipur trip. We stayed at this property for a couple of nights.

First the positives

1. The property is huge and well maintained
2. The rooms and washrooms were huge and the beautifully done.
3. The staff was cordial and helpful.
4. The food was good as well

The negatives

1. The breakfast buffer was dissapointing to say the least.
2. Very limited and very basic. They did not even try to be innovative
3 The buffet was identical on both the days.
4. Aloo Poori, Parantha and scramlled eggs.
5. The muffins served on both the days was same.
6. No play area. A 5 star property and that too a heritage one should have a small play area, a pool table etc. There was nothing here

I have not been here before but I have been at other 5 star properties and even at other heritage properties. The above negatives are generally taken care of there

May be there are no foreigners coming now so they are taking us, the local traveller for granted.

Dear Guest,

At the onset, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable constructive feedback.

While I am pleased to know that you liked the location of the hotel and the room, at the same, I am troubled to see that your overall stay was not upto your expectations.

Once again I regret that your overall stay fell short of the mark and I hope that you give us another opportunity to make this right.

Should your travels bring you back to Jaipur in the future, please do let me know so that I can personally take care of all the arrangements.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we will look forward to welcoming you once again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2021

nice and clean property, Excellent rooms 507 and 508 where we stayed. However The thought process of management lacs abundance and accommodative nature. Example being ,1. English new channels on tata sky not working as they are paid channels. 2, I saw even a young mother not allowed in childern pool for sometime to play with her 3-4 years old daughter. 2. We were two couples were ready to pay corcage charges for one bottle while ladied wanted to have wine/vodka. They insisted on corkage for every kind of liquor we had. Technically they were right, but situationally wrong decision. what 2 couples of nearly 60 years would drink. ? So enjoy the property expecting them with okay okay attitude.

Date of stay: March 2021
Samode Haveli, General Manager at Samode Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Best Regards,