15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
Trip.comUS$92
6,204 results
All reviews dal bukhara peshawari restaurant guest relations beautiful lobby bell desk pool side tikka beautiful hotel special mention welcome drink special thanks great hospitality front office memorable stay buffet breakfast courteous staff excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great stay as always. Lovely people. Very happy with the overall services. I must say the way they take care is so great. I am so overwhelmed. Special mention to Ms. Aditi at the PR and Manoj who was so helping. Breakfast was nice and jharokha is the best evening place to chill

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
ITC Rajputana, Other at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Namaste !

I wish to appreciate and thank you for the ratings and the comments shared with us in your review.

It is our utmost endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay.

Your generous praise of our team members is very encouraging and will motivate them to scale greater heights of excellence, especially Aditi and Manoj they were extremely touched with your appreciation.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We have stayed at ITC Rajputana a number of times and the best thing about the hotel is the customizable food. We were very skeptical about the food as we eat extremely less spicy food and in the past we have been served food which was less spicy according to the hotel but still pretty spicy for us. But at ITC we spoke to chef Gokul and all our concerns were taken care of. He understood our requirements and served us the perfect meal. His suggestions of the food that we should go for were also excellent. He himself prepared the meal for us to ensure that the food was made according to our palate. I would like to say a big thank you to Chef Gokul for being so cooperative and serving us delicious food.

Namaste !

Your generous praise of our team members is very encouraging and will motivate them to scale greater heights of excellence, especially Gokul they were extremely touched with your appreciation.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

ITC Rajputana is home away from home for us..It was probably our 9th or 10th visit here..the safety they are taking in this covid is most appreciative..special Thanks to ADITI at the reception..her hospitality is unmatchable..the way she handles her guests is amazing
This time I observed that you have changed a lot of your staff at Jal Mahal restaurant..although breakfast spread was fantastic however I found the service to be not as it used to be..
Otherwise a great stay as usual..can't wait to visit again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, Jaipur !

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur and describing the hotel as a “home away from home”.

Your generous praise of our team members is very encouraging and will motivate them to scale greater heights of excellence, especially Aditi they were extremely touched with your appreciation.

We have also made a note of your observations on areas which need improvement. I would like to assure you that corrective action has been taken to prevent such recurrences in future and I am sure you will notice a perceptible difference during your
next visit.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times.

ITC Rajputana – A Luxury Collection Hotel

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Words would fall short to describe the generosity of the working team here. I was sceptical before visiting as I follow a Vegan diet. But, to my surprise, I was more comfortable dining here than in my home! Right from Breakfast until Dinner, everything was sorted with such ease that left me in awe! The Kitchen Department never seemed to have any problem in making fresh new dishes whenever I asked for it!
Special mention goes to Chef Gokul and Mr Thakur. They had been so kind and looked after my diet without myself asking for it. I could pop in Jal Mahal at any time and Mr Thakur would be at hand to support me with my needs! Appreciated their patience and efforts.
Besides, I'd want to give credits to the cleaning staffs, Mr Nehru and his companion for keeping the rooms neat and tidy.
So grateful for the warmth and comfort I received here.
Thank you ITC Rajputana.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana- A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for your valuable review.

At ITC Rajputana, experiences are all about people working together to create long lasting memories for all our esteemed guests I am happy to know that we were able to serve you well.

It is the encouraging feedback from patrons like you which keeps us motivated and continue to strive for excellence in all aspects.

I have shared your feedback with my team Gokul,Thakur and Nehru and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

We look forward to your continued patronage and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

We were in Jaipur for a day and had a packed agenda with lots of running around. The staff at ITC Rajputana was very sweet. Special mention to Satyanarayan Ji. He helped us plan our logistics and took good care of our luggage requirements.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ITC Rajputana, Other at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, Jaipur !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a fantastic time and enjoyed the services at our hotel.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

The Team here would be delighted to see your compliments.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

R Mattu