2,507 results
All reviews momo cafe red zen international airport executive lounge concierge desk business hotel business trip breakfast buffet special thanks metro station excellent hotel front office pleasant stay rooms are spacious home away from home courteous staff excellent stay
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Have just cut across from Pune, where I stopped in the JW Marriott, I can say that this one, whilst good didn't really compare.
However, don't think that this place isn't good.
The things I liked; close to the airport, friendly and efficient staff, the suite high above the bustling city, the quality of the food, the suite was very nice.
What I didn't like - no free internet, the restaurant, I thought I was eating in the airport terminal (vast hall in the lobby - hmm), drink was pricey,
All this aside, it was good
It's sometimes difficult to be objective when you've just stayed in one of the same chain - it's natural to compare.
The level of service here was a high standard - the problem was at the other hotel it was exceptional
The restaurant food and service were of a high standard - again the problem was the other hotel was truly something else.
So forgive me, back to the case in hand - yes, it was comfortable, the aircon was freezer standard , food great, service all you needed.
My rant is always WiFi - ok if you are a rewards member you get the basic but really hotels of this standard should always make this a given. The other was the window of my room was so dirty I don't think it had been cleaned in years. Picky or what ?
Would I stay again, yes, I'll be there in the not too distant future - it's business not holiday after all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a detailed review and I really appreciate your kind comments about your experience with us. At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to serve you in the not so distant future!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott for one night for a connecting flight from Mumbai to Delhi the next day.

Service was friendly and the room is large and comfortable.

Whilst this hotel is near the airport, it can take a while to get there with busy traffic. We had no problem getting to the airport in the morning.

An Uber to the Gateway of India takes about an hour. Our stay was a bit hurried, but from what we saw we would like to see more of Mumbai on our next visit to India.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is nice of you to take your time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch services to all our guests. I'm delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay. In our constant strive for excellence, reviews like these keep us motivated.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to serve you again in the not so distant future!

Babita Kanwar

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I spent one night at the hotel visiting Mumbai with my son. Hotel is well maintained, good service and nice atmosphere. Not a great area outside, Nothing to do in the area and not a good part of Mumbai but it’s good if you need to be next to the airport

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Namaste!

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch services to all our guests. I'm delighted to know that you liked our hotel services. In our constant strive for excellence, reviews like these keep us motivated.

Babita Kanwar

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We decided to relax at the Courtyard for the weekend and it was the right decision.
The hotel has reached perfection in service, style, cleanliness and comfort.
The front office executives are polite and helpful and check in is done before one realises it. Brenden at the front office desk is helpful and quick.
The rooms are clean and have all amenities that the room should have.
Conscierge are well manered and the luggage was in the room before we could reach.
The Lounge on the 7th floor is elegant and provides guests with the comfort and privacy. The hotel knows how to take care of you.

MOMOs cafe on the ground floor takes care of the Breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
The spreads are large and the food is delicious. The food became more mouth watering because of the wonderful Chefs Jasbir Singh and Santosh who are attentive and listen to the guest/s and and are ready to please the guest/s by providing food or dishes to their likening.
Divya Kapoor who has recently arrived from Chandigarh Marriot is OMNIPRESENT and moves around the Cafe with a smile and listens to the guest/s and helps them to be comfortable. Divya is aided by ANANYA, Naegomi, Surya, shweta and the rest of the staff who provide a magical and fascinating experience.
Just a stones throw away from the Airport the Hotel is the ideal place for a busy person who can reach the hotel after landing in 5 minutes and carry on with his daily chores as the hotel is hardly 5 minutes from the expressway.

Room Tip: south side offer good view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Namaste!

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time in reviewing us on TripAdvisor. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. As rightly mentioned by you, our staff in their spirit to serve deliver the exceptional services. Chef Jasbir Singh, Santosh, Divya Kapoor, Ananya, Naegomi, Surya, Shweta and all other staffs are happy to read your words of praise.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It was great experience to stay at courtyard Marriott Andher Mumbai, Be closed to my office it’s always advantage to stay here to avoid morning traffic but that’s not only things attract me to board here, the hospitality and courtesy they tribute to each guest is formidable and appreciative. Food court have plenty of option and scrumptious variety of items. Personal lounge at 7 the floor with unlimited beverage and snack facilities is take away you all day fatigue. Thanks Courtyard Marriott.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Namaste!

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests.

I am glad that you enjoyed all the facilities during your stay with us. Thank you for your kind recommendations, we would love to host you again and we will ensure that the food and stay are memorable on your all upcoming visits. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.