“Most Amazing Place In Mysuru”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from front terrace
Guests visiting Mysore rosewood carving factory
Delicious!, Organic homegrown avcados
Hand carved souvenirs in the shelves
View of floor to ceiling cupboards
Huge cupboards! Plenty of storage space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
ZoeyB68
“Most Amazing Place In Mysuru”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was just the perfect Bed and Breakfast in Mysore. My husband and I have stayed in many places across the world, however none had the charm and hospitality of the Green Lotus, Mysore.

Everything about our stay was delightful. Dr. Ananya was very friendly and did all she could to accommodate us with an early check-in. The room was beautifully decorated and the queen bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was nice and the wifi was speedy and consistent.

Complimentary chai was offered to us on arrival along with fresh home-made coconut chocolate bliss balls. There were fresh flowers in our room! What a wonderful surprise. We had requested an Indian breakfast and it was delicious. We also joined their cooking class which was very well taught. The hosts, Hari and Ananya were extremely attentive and helpful without being obtrusive. They arranged our airport pickup plus a lovely trip to Haleibed.

Without a doubt we have found our favorite place in Mysore. Congratulations and Thanks Hari and Ananya!!! You went over and beyond for us in everything.

Management Response
14 Dec 2016
DearZoey, what a wonderful review! Thank you!! Its guests like you who motivate us further..We really enjoyed hosting you and it was so gratifying to see you both explore and enjoy the lovely sights and sounds of Mysore! We look forward to welcoming you back here very soon,WarmestRegards, Hari
Christine...
“amazing stay!”
Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a memorable trip to Mysore, Thanks to the amazing Green Lotus House. I got upgraded to the Gold Lotus room and loved it. The apartment is more beautiful than the pictures, it's spacious, with en suite bathrooms and is located in the most perfect, convenient location. The sit out is lovely to just relax and have chai! I could walk to KPJ for the led yoga classes and Saraswathi's Shala was within five minutes walk. A stroll down the street brings you to the many cafes near by, massage places or the organic stores. Everything was nearby. The hosts were super kind, gracious and did everything possible to ensure I had a comfortable stay! They even invited me for dinner one day. I highly recommend this apartment to everyone and cant wait to be back again as soon as possible! Thanks Hari and Ananya, you are the best!

Liked best: lloation, hosts
Your age range 35-49
Liza J
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best hosts in all my travels!”
Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a wonderful stay at the Green Lotus House! ! From the moment I reserved here, I could feel the love and care that the hosts put into everything. They arranged for my transport and provided every information I asked for- weather, safety, clothes, you name it ! The apartment is impeccably clean ( which is a real treat in India) and tastefully decorated. My bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept so well after my long flight! The location of the apartment is hard to beat as it is steps away from the KPJ or Indea Yoga shala, grocery stores and pharmacy. and yet its very quiet and peaceful.The rickshaw or tuk tuk stand is right around the corner. Hari and Ananya arranged a very nice tuk tuk driver for me who picked me up exactly on time daily for my early morning shala times! I really appreciated their generous time and help on literally everything! Massage places, shopping, sightseeing, they had it covered. I wanted to visit some temples and they arranged a fantastic trip for me. Id highly recommend this to anyone visiting mysore for the first time or those who want to come to a true home away from home! Thanks so much Hari and Ananya, I will be back soon.

Liked best: everything
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
14 Dec 2016
Hi Liza,
Thank you so much for the fantastic detailed review. Such reviews help other guests to know first hand about the space. THANK you so very much and we cant wait to have you back in a few months!
Best wishes, Hari
gavinmurp...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“just perfect for me”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was my second stay at the Green Lotus, having visited here last month en route to my trip to kerala. Now I am back making my way back to north india.
As mentioned in my previous review, the place is perfectly situated. The hosts Hari and Ananya just exceeded all my expectations of indian hospitality. Their warmth, occasional gifts of produce from their garden kept me surprised and well fed. I visited the Mysore palace and loved it. The showers were great, the kitchen was useful to heat up the leftovers from my dining out trips to various nearby cafes. They arranged a cab to drop me to the airport. Everything was great. Give this place a try. You wlll not be disappointed. A home away from home.

Your age range 35-49
jbryant20...
Boston, Massachusetts
“will come again”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

There is a reason to visit here again and again. And the reason is very simple. This place has everything down so well that you just feel like you are in the hands of a welcoming family. This was our third visit and we were no less looked after. We had the Buddha room and this was more than adequate and is well appointed. We will be back again next year. Is there anywhere else like this in Mysore? It doesn't matter, because this was just perfect for us.

Liked best: everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing