“Beat Place to stay in Delhi”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Meditation Palace

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Swedish first
Any
Dominika...
“Beat Place to stay in Delhi”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Good foreign exchange rates are given here at google price which is very transparent and clear for tourist travellers specially in India where there is so much discrepancy with prices everywhere around. Rooms are clean and washrooms are well equipped with strong hot water showers and hot water geysers. I arrived late evening and the host was all prepared to provide me with all necessary information about delhi like places to see, dos and donts in india, nice places to eat around etc. Good reasonable price tours are also arranged by the host for all his guests. There is a common kitchen area also where clean filtered water is provided 24 hours and a nice place to cook during your stay. In all, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend others to stay here if you plan to come to Delhi since the host will make sure that you enjoy every moment here and are comfortable with everything.

Kerri R
“Best part of Delhi”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and I stayed 3 days here while vacationing in India, and we loved it. Abhi takes the time to make sure every guest has a good experience, providing maps and info on things to see and do, even making bus and train reservations. The room was comfortable and spacious, and we were able to use the common areas including a kitchen and sitting room. We had fun visiting with Abhi and other guests in the evenings. We enjoyed seeing the many sights of Delhi, but Meditation Palace was our favorite part.

YOLGEZEN
Istanbul, Turkey
“Amazing Stay with a Friend !”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Host is like a friend who will help you with everything that you require for your travels in Delhi. He booked tickets for me to Varanasi, arranged a taxi to take me to Agra and Jaipur (for golden triangle tour). Rooms and washrooms are clean, wifi is strong, good heater was provided to me in my room, mosquito repellant was also given. The host on arrival gave me a list of places to see and visit in Delhi. He also exchanged dollars for me at google rate. The place is located in a quiet neighbourhood, nearby available is a nice mall with restaurants and banks for all tourists.

If you come to Turkey Abhi, you will be my guest and I would love to host you. Thank You for everything and all your help!

Romeu Mat...
“Memorable Stay !”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

good and strong wifi, clean rooms, common kitchen area for cooking food, helpful host, had a nice tour to Agra visiting Taj Mahal and Agra Fort,host exchanges dollars at google rate.

I will be back with my wife to stay here in July !

Management Response
20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much Romeu for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
Alicia G
Galway, Ireland
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a great time at this place. Very good place for travellers and backpackers coming to Delhi. Strong wifi, clean rooms, helpful host, good foreign exchange rates, reasonable price Tours to Agra and Jaipur.

Had a great time here!

Management Response
20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much Galway for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing