Vivanta Dwarka
US$141
US$122
US$116
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
US$206
US$170
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$112
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$280
US$228
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsairport viewclose to the airportmetro stationswimming poolcoffee shopawesome experiencegreat propertyin room diningdelhi airportcomfortable stayfront officebreakfast and dinnerf bwonderful stayspecial thanksrooms are nicelaundry service
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The hotel is really beautiful. Cozy, luxurious and the room was very good. The staff at the reception were very polite and helpful.

However, I had the displeasure of having lunch at the International restaurant of the hotel. Maybe it's my mistake for ordering hamburger in India (let's say that beef is not very popular there!!) but I didn't expect to get diarrhea from the (overpriced) burger of a restaurant of a 5 star hotel!
Both my friend and I had burgers and both had the same symptoms almost 2 hours later..
Even worst for me was that I was traveling back to Europe few hours later, so this experience and problems made my trip really difficult...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
KanikaHasratVBTD, General Manager at Vivanta Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj Dwarka!!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor about your stay with us. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have mentioned about the hotel and team. We regret the inconvenience caused to you, however we are 100% HACCP compliance hotel and have an in-house microbiology laboratory. As a brand standard we test the raw and cooked product before serving to our guests. Hence would request you to share more information about the item consumed with date/time and restaurant name to enable us to match with our hotel records.

We value your patronage and look forward to hosting you once again

Assuring you of our best services at all times

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Modern hotel with all latest gadgets and spacious comfortable rooms. Large restaurant with good choice of delicious well-cooked food, but beware! Alcohol is VERY expensive - in fact £6.50 for a small diet Coke wasn't too brilliant either. And don't expect person-centred service either. Service in restaurant was slow. Service at reception disinterested. This is a functional hotel ie stopover near the airport, nothing more. Spent three nights here during our 14 day trip so feel qualified to comment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj Dwarka!!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor about your stay with us.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I have carefully noted your concerns regarding front desk and restaurant team.

Issues you have highlighted regarding team is unacceptable and are far from our usual standards. Warmth and personalization in attending to our guests is what we inculcate in our team and it forms an integral part of our training programmes. I regret that your experience was unpleasant and I can assure you that it was a rare aberration to our usual standards. Additionally, I am pleased to share that we have already implemented new training initiatives to address and ensure such issues are not repeated. May I please also assure you that our beverage pricing is in conjunction with other competitor hotels in the city and in accordance to local laws. We go regret the inconvenience.

I would request you to treat this as one-off aberration and not a true reflection of the services of our hotel. We value your patronage and look forward to hosting you again .

Assuring you of our best services at all times

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Great comfortable and ideal place to stay. Wonderful experience. Hotel cleanliness, rooms, food, service and overall experience was good. For someone looking for a hotel in Dwarka and near the airport. I would definitely recommend you to stay here. If you want to also enjoy the T3 view airport view, then the hotel is even more ideal. You get to see the flights landing and take offs since the airstrip is near by.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I strongly believe the title of my review is appropriate. Whenever we have been here we felt like being in our own home. We were greeted by traditional 'Namaste' by the ones who help us to sleep peacefully at night. We were treated with welcome drinks ' fruit juice ' once the formalities were completed just like guests at our home. This time we got introduced to a young and handsome front desk in - charge Rajat and another whose name if I am not wrong was Kanika who took all the care for us and so as everyone there. I must appreciate Kanika for her dedication and sincereity to her duty like her seniors whom I later learnt was a fresher and truely wish her all success. Needless to mention the comfort of the rooms. The buffet breakfast is a royal spread, choose whatever you like but difficult to make a good choice from more than a dozen platters and Sauvasis Bhattacharya and his team is there for you always to help you out whenever asked for. Truely we have enjoyed every inch of this. The breakfast desk in - charge Anne is ever ready to receive you with her beautiful smile and incase of a rush she is there to help you out to get a comfortable seat. For lunch and dinner one can make their choice from the menu list given in every room.

Room Tip: I loved airport facing rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
KanikaHasratVBTD, General Manager at Vivanta Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to share your experience through this review.

I am delighted to know that you were able to thoroughly enjoy our restaurants.

Taj service philosophy inspires us to deliver efficient and attentive service to all our guests and your recognition of our service is simply amazing. I have taken the opportunity to share your kind words of appreciation with my entire team especially with Rajat, Kriti, Sausis and Anne.

Thank you for your appreciative comments on food. Our chefs are thrilled to know that they were able to cater to your needs, leaving such a fabulous impression on you. I am grateful to you for your generous recognition and it makes me proud to be a part of this amazing team.

Your comments are truly appreciated as the team strives to deliver the best experiences and is extremely grateful when these are being recognised by esteemed guests like yourself.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My special thanks go to Mr.Mayank at Creo. Visited multiple times and the guy never seems to lose his smile on the floor.
Every time I visited, he's received me with the same respect and courteousness.
The other team members at creo are also highly commendable.
I'll surely visit again soon....

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj Dwarka!!

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have mentioned about the hotel, team and services. I am happy to learn that Mayank at Creo met your expectations and that he was able to serve you well. I will definitely share your kind feedback with my entire team.

We strive every day to ensure our guests have a memorable experience each time they stay with us. Your appreciation is our greatest motivation to achieve higher standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.