14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
Trip.comUS$76
eDreamsUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
3,731 results
All reviews executive lounge special thanks banquet team great hospitality front office taking care close to the airport duty manager amazing experience beautiful hotel courteous staff business trip excellent stay comfortable stay plucked aerocity chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The worst experience i have ever had went there with family toom 10 rooms 1 suite worst service bad beahviour by the staff unprofessional staff would not recommend even if you get the room @ 2000 per night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alabhyaggarwal,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman New Delhi Aerocity. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After being here 3 days I needed some laundry before I depart… I definitely can’t complain… Perfectly ironed an fresh laundry! Great fast service. And lovely friendly service by Shakeel! When I’m next back at the hotel will definitely use again! No faults here. Thank you Pullman.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sawlb
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sawlb,
Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.
I am truly grateful for all your wonderful compliments with regard to the team at the hotel, your patronage is of utmost importance to us. I have personally thanked Shakeel for making your visit a memorable one.
Your appreciative comments is a great source of motivation in our constant endeavor to exceed our guest expectations. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was really a nice property and the staff is like a cherry on the cake. The experience started right from a sweet welcome by Khushboo and then it went on and on. See you soon guys as Delhi and Pullman are synonymous

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 000yt
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 000yt,
Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.
I am truly grateful for all your wonderful compliments with regard to the team at the hotel, your patronage is of utmost importance to us. I have personally thanked Khushboo for making your visit a memorable one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During my stay at hotel, I was attended with utmost warmth and Every need was catered with perfection and professionalism , specially by Mr binay, ashish ,and harjeet .
Thank you for making my stay here wonderful .

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sonnam_11

Dear Sonnam_11,
Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.
I am truly grateful for all your wonderful compliments with regard to the team at the hotel, your patronage is of utmost importance to us. I have personally thanked Binay, Ashish, Harjeet for making your visit a memorable one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

V much thankful to Nitin Gosain for a lovely stay in reasonable price .....the breakfast was yumm and.... service was on time n friendly ,..... really recommend to visit this place and surely would like to visit again .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kkhantwal

Dear Kkhantwal,
Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.
I am truly grateful for all your wonderful compliments with regard to the team at the hotel, your patronage is of utmost importance to us. I have personally thanked Nitin and his team for making your visit a memorable one.