“Brilliant ”

Incredible India Car And Driver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the company which can convince with a 30 years of experience in the traveling business. Already our parents, ancestors started to build up their knowledge in organizing various trips especially all over India over a long period this knowledge got improved! Important contacts developed and each generation added its own special note.
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Anil collected us safely at Delhi airport and transported us through the night to Jaipur. We hadn’t realised that nighttime was the wrong time to drive, so many trucks on the road. There were several accidents, but Anil drove quickly (as he could) and safely to Jaipur. He speaks such great English and is very obliging and helpful.

We would highly recommend Anil.

Bilal as before, was very helpful in providing the quotes and information up front.

Second time using them and definitely not the last.

Date of experience: September 2018
All reviews
"mr bilal"
in 6 reviews
"al pacino"
in 5 reviews
"recommended places to eat"
"fantastic person"
"great companion"
"incredible trip"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"day trip"
"delhi airport"
"his team"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The Golden Triangle - A trip of a lifetime.

My family and I (2 adult, 3 kids) recently decided on a trip to India. Unlike all my other trips to India, I was bent on being a tourist for this trip. Having moved to canada 15 years ago and being of Indian decent meant that most of my travels back home have been family heavy and left little time to travel and experience the wonder of India. My mom, who had visited North India a couple of years ago and who is an avid traveller, recommended Mr. Pankaj Singh and his tour company JAAT tours to me (Email: pankajsingh555@yahoo.com Or info@jaatindiatours.com; Ph : +91-99718-85284).

Mr. Pankaj was fantastic from the beginning!. We settled on 2 days and 3 night in Delhi, 1 day and night in Agra and 2 nights and days in Jaipur. We flew into New Delhi arriving around midnight and Mr. Pankaj was indeed a pleasant sign waiting for us outside the airport in his large 7 seater Toyota inova (similar to a North American Toyota Sienna). The car was clean and new. Mr. Pankaj made sure he had a cold cooler of water bottles waiting for us (Delhi was ~ 35oC). We got into the car and he drove us to his guest house - We opted to use his guest house over a hotel for Delhi. The guest house was a 3 bedroom flat with a live-in cook (Anand). As we entered the flat we were greeted with the warm fresh aroma of Indian spices as Anand had taken it upon himself to cook us a fresh, hot Indian meal at midnight....need I say more.

The next day Mr Pankaj arrived bright and early in his Toyota Inova to take us on our Delhi tour (both the new and old parts). Over the next 2 days we visited Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid and old Delhi, memorial sites of Mahatma Gandhi, the Red Fort, India Gate and the Akshardham Temple. Mr Pankaj was with us the entire time and provided us with a running commentary on the significance of each site and made sure we did not waste time in traffic by optimizing our itinerary for each day and time.

We then left for Agra in his large 9 seater Toyota van - a very comfortable trip from Delhi to Agra. In Agra, we checked into the DoubleTree (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!). Likely one of the best Hilton properties I have stayed at (I usually stay at Hilton Properties as I know the quality and standards of the hotel). Mr Pankaj then took us to a fantastic restaurant in Agra (Bon BBQ - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED again). We then headed to the red fort of Agra (wow!!) - i keep calling it the most amazing place i had never heart of (unlike the one you hear about in Delhi). The next AM we headed to the TAJ at 5:30 am and Mr. Pankaj had arranged for a tour guide to walk us through the history of the Taj - what an amazing experience - made better by the fact that we had our own tour guide that knew all the details.
We then headed to Jaipur, the pink city, in Mr. Pankaj’s car with ample space. Despite the trip being almost 5 hours - it was an easy ride thanks to him making it so comfortable for me and my family. In Jaipur, he took us to several forts and palaces and a truly exceptional shopping experience in the heart of Jaipur. overall broke from all the shopping and a total experience of sensory overload - I can truly say thanks to Mr. Pankaj and his exceptional handling of our trip this is definitely been a trip of a lifetime!. I’m leaving Pankaj’s contact info below because I believe that when you find someone good and reliable for a trip it’s important to share and spread the word....tour operators are like contractors...when you find the diamond in the rough it’s negligent not to share. ENJOY all!.
Now we head back to Canada with amazing memories!.

Mr. Pankaj Singh

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We visited India for a short trip, Met with Bilal and he helped us in organizing our tour to Jaipur and it was awesome experience, awesome hotel awesome car he provided, driver was very knowledgeable and kind. We highly recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank zaidej
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I embarked on a trip to India with my husband, very afraid, because we had never ventured into a country with this profile and dimension!
We used this agency and we had as our driver Kapil, who from the outset demonstrated that he would do everything to provide us with the best trip ever and would treat us like his family, he equally fulfilled!
EE made golden triangule tour, good driver in the transit of India, tailoring the trip to our preferences, always punctual, excellent English and very helpful.
The trips were long and relaxed, with lots of conversation, experiences exchanged and I ended up falling in love with India!
The choice of the driver is so important in this type of travel, Kapil being extremely polite, friendly, helpful and intelligent, ending at the end of the trip by becoming a friend!
I would advise all to choose Kapil!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Diana M
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We contact the company using email, and them analyze the best options for us, given the flight schedules and our peronal preferences.
We tour for 6 days in Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi with our driver and now friend Kapil Yadav.
Kapil guided us safely through the chaotic traffic of Delhi and Jaipur, always trying is best to please us, demonstrating excellent English and knowledge of history and Indian customs. Equally always took good care of us, with good advices, take us to good restaurants with good food indian or continental foof and gave us excellent suggestions on our stay and their Hotels!

Always punctual, vehicle in good condition, excellent driving, allowed us to get to know a bit more of India, which we love to meet!

We always felt safe and cherished by our driver (Kapil) and he treated us according with is philosophy of life "My clients are my family"!

Thank you Kapil! See you soon!

Date of experience: August 2018