“Perfect Gateaway - Driver Kapil”

Incredible India Car And Driver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the company which can convince with a 30 years of experience in the traveling business. Already our parents, ancestors started to build up their knowledge in organizing various trips especially all over India over a long period this knowledge got improved! Important contacts developed and each generation added its own special note.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We contact the company using email, and them analyze the best options for us, given the flight schedules and our peronal preferences.
We tour for 6 days in Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi with our driver and now friend Kapil Yadav.
Kapil guided us safely through the chaotic traffic of Delhi and Jaipur, always trying is best to please us, demonstrating excellent English and knowledge of history and Indian customs. Equally always took good care of us, with good advices, take us to good restaurants with good food indian or continental foof and gave us excellent suggestions on our stay and their Hotels!

Always punctual, vehicle in good condition, excellent driving, allowed us to get to know a bit more of India, which we love to meet!

We always felt safe and cherished by our driver (Kapil) and he treated us according with is philosophy of life "My clients are my family"!

Thank you Kapil! See you soon!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank rmatos79
All reviews
"mr bilal"
in 6 reviews
"al pacino"
in 5 reviews
"recommended places to eat"
"fantastic person"
"great companion"
"incredible trip"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"day trip"
"his team"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Hi Bil!!
Just wanted to share how much I have appreciated dealing with You and your travel agency while I was visiting India. Throughout the entire 2 months, from Rajasthan with a driver, to Goa on an enfield. Mumbai to Varanasi and finally in Rishikesh. You and your staff made my trip absolutely incredible. Always there when I needed you, whether rebooking a train or needing help, you were always there! I feel so grateful for the amazing service, kindness and dependability.
Also, when I travelled home back to Canada, I left my iPad at airport security. One of Bil’s staff drove to the lost and found, retrieved my iPad and mailed it home to me!! Talk about going above and beyond...
I would HIGHLY recommend You to anyone looking to have the absolute best experience while in India.
Thank you so much for everything!!

Chris Bauer 33, from Vancouver.

1  Thank chrisbauer2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Hey Guys like to share Experiences in india and With The Agency private car and driver in india During my 3 week stay in India Had been Rajasthan and agra Varanasi I utilized the services By Raj Owner of Private car and Driver in India , It was many times In addition to arranging transport and Driver with included excellent English-speaking guides and Driver suggestions for sites, custom itineraries, and well clean modern vehicles appropriate to the varying sizes of our group. India can be overwhelming and a challenge to navigate and he had a clear understanding of prompt sightseen pickup and Drop and comfort as it was well ur day trip to the Taj Mahal. the car driver was waiting at the entrance to our places with super chilled bottled water. I was blown away with the ease in which I could express an interest in food and spices Raj provided a personal tour of the Old Delhi spice market "in a pedaled Tukk Tukk Local Taxi in Delhi" capped with a fabulous vista a top the tower overlooking the Delhi city. With every message /email whatsp text Raj he responded immediately. I will definitely use this company again n again in the future 2019 had plan to visit Varansi and Goa suggested By Raj Drive Sonu he is a fantastic person with super well Knowledge of Tourism Of India I highly recommend this Company to everyone .

2  Thank Kaureet N
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We drove 100s of kilometres with Dil and we had a marvellous time
Dil is an excellent driver who speaks great English and really knows the best sites to visit.
He helped us order some wonderful local food and was able to save us a lot of money when bargaining with local traders
If you are coming to India we strongly recommend you call Dil as he will give you the trip of a lifetime
Regards