“My incredible Indian experience!”

Incredible India Car And Driver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the company which can convince with a 30 years of experience in the traveling business. Already our parents, ancestors started to build up their knowledge in organizing various trips especially all over India over a long period this knowledge got improved! Important contacts developed and each generation added its own special note.
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Hi Bil!!
Just wanted to share how much I have appreciated dealing with You and your travel agency while I was visiting India. Throughout the entire 2 months, from Rajasthan with a driver, to Goa on an enfield. Mumbai to Varanasi and finally in Rishikesh. You and your staff made my trip absolutely incredible. Always there when I needed you, whether rebooking a train or needing help, you were always there! I feel so grateful for the amazing service, kindness and dependability.
Also, when I travelled home back to Canada, I left my iPad at airport security. One of Bil’s staff drove to the lost and found, retrieved my iPad and mailed it home to me!! Talk about going above and beyond...
I would HIGHLY recommend You to anyone looking to have the absolute best experience while in India.
Thank you so much for everything!!

Chris Bauer 33, from Vancouver.

1  Thank chrisbauer2018
All reviews
"al pacino"
in 2 reviews
"recommended places to eat"
"great companion"
"planned trip"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"amazing trip"
in 20 reviews
"sites"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Hey Guys like to share Experiences in india and With The Agency private car and driver in india During my 3 week stay in India Had been Rajasthan and agra Varanasi I utilized the services By Raj Owner of Private car and Driver in India , It was many times In addition to arranging transport and Driver with included excellent English-speaking guides and Driver suggestions for sites, custom itineraries, and well clean modern vehicles appropriate to the varying sizes of our group. India can be overwhelming and a challenge to navigate and he had a clear understanding of prompt sightseen pickup and Drop and comfort as it was well ur day trip to the Taj Mahal. the car driver was waiting at the entrance to our places with super chilled bottled water. I was blown away with the ease in which I could express an interest in food and spices Raj provided a personal tour of the Old Delhi spice market "in a pedaled Tukk Tukk Local Taxi in Delhi" capped with a fabulous vista a top the tower overlooking the Delhi city. With every message /email whatsp text Raj he responded immediately. I will definitely use this company again n again in the future 2019 had plan to visit Varansi and Goa suggested By Raj Drive Sonu he is a fantastic person with super well Knowledge of Tourism Of India I highly recommend this Company to everyone .

2  Thank Kaureet N
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We drove 100s of kilometres with Dil and we had a marvellous time
Dil is an excellent driver who speaks great English and really knows the best sites to visit.
He helped us order some wonderful local food and was able to save us a lot of money when bargaining with local traders
If you are coming to India we strongly recommend you call Dil as he will give you the trip of a lifetime
Regards
Glenn and Ann, Australia

4  Thank GlennBDobson
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had Deepak as my driver for the majority of the time. Deepak was polit, knowledgeable and accommodating.

For each site I visited, they setup a guide to show me around and give me the history. I feel that I got the most out of my India trip thanks to this company.

2  Thank Mike P
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had planned a 2 months trip round India. A travel agency told us, it is impossible to travel round India unless you have booked train tickets 2 or 3 months in advance. Luckily we met Raj, who arranged the whole 2 months trip in 1 day: trains, busses, flights and taxis, all hotels( with breakfast and all transfers) to a fine price.
It was a super fine travel, where we visited all the places and all the people, we wanted and had planned. Our best recommendations!

2  Thank Ellen P