Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant

Anil collected us safely at Delhi airport and transported us through the night to Jaipur. We hadn’t... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
KevinK772
Norwich, United Kingdom
via mobile
Golden Triangle Tour with JATT Tours

The Golden Triangle - A trip of a lifetime. My family and I (2 adult, 3 kids) recently decided on... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
PrameetS7
via mobile

All reviews mr bilal al pacino recommended places to eat fantastic person great companion incredible trip highly recommend their services day trip travel agent ranthambore national park no hesitation tour company site seeing tuk tuk golden triangle delhi airport his team
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had Deepak as my driver for the majority of the time. Deepak was polit, knowledgeable and accommodating.

For each site I visited, they setup a guide to show me around and give me the history. I feel that I got the most out of my India trip thanks to this company.

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had planned a 2 months trip round India. A travel agency told us, it is impossible to travel round India unless you have booked train tickets 2 or 3 months in advance. Luckily we met Raj, who arranged the whole 2 months trip in 1 day: trains, busses, flights and taxis, all hotels( with breakfast and all transfers) to a fine price.
It was a super fine travel, where we visited all the places and all the people, we wanted and had planned. Our best recommendations!

2  Thank Ellen P
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I have used Bilal,s services twice now in India. On each occasion I travelled for 6 weeks and all went perfectly to plan. I felt totally safe in Bilal's hands. He arranged accomodation and drivers and was in touch constantly via WhatsApp and on the phone.
I highly recommend Bilal at Incredible India Car and Driver. Nothing is too much to ask and I will certainly be using his services again when next I visit India.

2  Thank SARAH M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

A friend of mine had just been to India when I told him about our trip, and he recommended Bilal to me, said he had been very helpful with booking train tickets and good hotels. So when it was drawing nearer I contacted Bilal about our travel plan, and the response I got couldn't have been better! He helped us with everything along our trip, and really made sure we had the best time possible always checking in on us making sure we were doing ok.

He helped us plan our 3 week trip in northern India according to the places we wanted to visit perfectly, all hotels and trains were booked for us (this especially can be a real hassle in India) and he arranged so that we never had to worry about anything, going from train stations to hotels or sightseeing was just all fixed for us according to our preferences.

If you're traveling India I definitely recommend Bilal and his drivers, they are all giving the best of service and with a personal touch to make your trip unforgettable! Worth mentioning is that I always felt that both Bilal and his drivers were honest with us, they gave suggestions for things but no one ever tried to make us buy or do anything we didn't request ourselves, which is quite rare in India and should be very highly valued.

2  Thank Beatrice B
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We spent three weeks traveling around northern and central India by car, train and bus. The whole trip was organized by our amazing travel agent Bilal; which places we should visit and in which order, how long we should stay at each place and what we should see there. Bilal took great care of us during our entire seven week stay in India. We had excellent drivers during our three week trip and really enjoyed our time to the fullest. It would not have been possible without a travel agent. Thank you, Bilal!

2  Thank Beatrice B