“Backpackertravel for seniors”

Incredible India Car And Driver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the company which can convince with a 30 years of experience in the traveling business. Already our parents, ancestors started to build up their knowledge in organizing various trips especially all over India over a long period this knowledge got improved! Important contacts developed and each generation added its own special note.
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had planned a 2 months trip round India. A travel agency told us, it is impossible to travel round India unless you have booked train tickets 2 or 3 months in advance. Luckily we met Raj, who arranged the whole 2 months trip in 1 day: trains, busses, flights and taxis, all hotels( with breakfast and all transfers) to a fine price.
It was a super fine travel, where we visited all the places and all the people, we wanted and had planned. Our best recommendations!

2  Thank Ellen P
All reviews
"al pacino"
in 2 reviews
"recommended places to eat"
"great companion"
"planned trip"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"amazing trip"
in 20 reviews
"sites"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I have used Bilal,s services twice now in India. On each occasion I travelled for 6 weeks and all went perfectly to plan. I felt totally safe in Bilal's hands. He arranged accomodation and drivers and was in touch constantly via WhatsApp and on the phone.
I highly recommend Bilal at Incredible India Car and Driver. Nothing is too much to ask and I will certainly be using his services again when next I visit India.

2  Thank SARAH M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

A friend of mine had just been to India when I told him about our trip, and he recommended Bilal to me, said he had been very helpful with booking train tickets and good hotels. So when it was drawing nearer I contacted Bilal about our travel plan, and the response I got couldn't have been better! He helped us with everything along our trip, and really made sure we had the best time possible always checking in on us making sure we were doing ok.

He helped us plan our 3 week trip in northern India according to the places we wanted to visit perfectly, all hotels and trains were booked for us (this especially can be a real hassle in India) and he arranged so that we never had to worry about anything, going from train stations to hotels or sightseeing was just all fixed for us according to our preferences.

If you're traveling India I definitely recommend Bilal and his drivers, they are all giving the best of service and with a personal touch to make your trip unforgettable! Worth mentioning is that I always felt that both Bilal and his drivers were honest with us, they gave suggestions for things but no one ever tried to make us buy or do anything we didn't request ourselves, which is quite rare in India and should be very highly valued.

2  Thank Beatrice B
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We spent three weeks traveling around northern and central India by car, train and bus. The whole trip was organized by our amazing travel agent Bilal; which places we should visit and in which order, how long we should stay at each place and what we should see there. Bilal took great care of us during our entire seven week stay in India. We had excellent drivers during our three week trip and really enjoyed our time to the fullest. It would not have been possible without a travel agent. Thank you, Bilal!

2  Thank Beatrice B
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had a tour with Al Pacino for almost a week. He was absolutely amazing. Taught us so much about the culture, showed us all the good, local spots to eat, drove us hours around the country - we would listen to music with Al Pacino, talk for hours, and then fall asleep in the back of the car as he drove us to our destinations safely. He knew people everywhere. It was an amazing experience, we've recommended him to several friends personally. Al Pacino was the best!!

3  Thank Whitney C