US$156
US$237
US$180
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$108
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$140
US$121
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$328
US$212
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$38
US$34
Priceline
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$141
US$126
US$227
US$154
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$37
US$29
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

1,189 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantyoga roomtandoori ovenboutique hotelan oasissmall hotelmetro stationcentral delhiresidential areacommon areasfirst stopbusy cityindia tripbreakfast and dinnerlong flightdriveragra
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

We where very tired - after a long bus trip from Dharmsala to Delhi. We looked for a nice hotel to stay for our one day in Delhi before we fly to Sri Lanka.
We talked with the manager via phone and booked a room for us. As it was 6:30 AM we asked for the option to check in early - and the manager said it'll cost half of the amount per night. We said we'd just leave our bags and be back by noon.
We arrived and where immediately greeted by the manager and a bell boy who grabbed our huge bags without a question.
We where amazed to fined a great looking boutique hotel with theme rooms according to India various states.
There was a wonderful lobby and the manager was such a lovely man. He greeted us with tika on our foreheads and a chain of flowers on our necks. We also got fresh mix cold juice from the chef himself (which was also lovely and apparently, later on - very professional man).
We asked again for the price of the room if we already checkin and as we discovered it's the same. We said we'll be arriving later on. The manager immediately said it's OK - and that it'll be complimentary free for us. I can't explain how happy we where !! He just spotted immediately how tired and weary we where and just literally went out of his way to make us feel at home.
THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO US IN ANY HOTEL DURING OUR WHOLE STAY IN THE FAR EAST (for more then 5 months now).
The room was lovely, greatly decorated and most importantly - spotless.
The bed was very comfortable.
The bathroom was gorgeous and practical.
There was a living room in our floor with a big variety of great movies, big TV, and of course - a DVD.
We where so tired we asked for a room service breakfast. Everything was tasty and the presentation was wonderful.
Afternoon we went up the terrace to eat dinner. The ambiance was wonderful, the staff was very nice and most professional. Again, the chef greeted us and explained all there is to know on all dishes.
We where truly pampered and got a 5 star hotel treatment.
Amazing value for money !!
Don't miss such a gem - even for one night if it's out of your budget.
We highly recommend this wonderful hotel for a relaxing and enjoyable experience (including great food and service).
For Shanti Home staff we would like to extend our deepest gratitude for truly making us feel like royalty.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mofer E
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

The staff were welcoming and fantastically friendly, going out of their way to assist us. We were welcomed in a traditional manner which included floral garlands which added to the charm and unique atmosphere on the Shanti Home.
The rooms were a clean and decorated in a traditional style with access to a balcony. Each floor had a lounge/communal area with access to TV and books.
The food on the roof top terrace was delicious and well priced with a view over the city! the ambiance was delightful and the staff once again always eager to please!

If we were to return to Delhi we would definitely return to this hotel!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 8 June 2015

I had the most wonderful experience at Shanti Home. I was actually initially staying in Le Meridien Hotel but was not happy so quickly googled another property and Shanti Home had great reviews at a great price so I decided to try it. It was everything I expected and more!! From the moment I sent my booking email, I was greeting with the most amazing service. Surbhi is so lovely and kind and I really appreciated how she went above and beyond to make my stay memorable. The rooms are very comfortable and fun - each with a different theme! I just read the above review that said it is noisy. While the hotel is located in a busy area of Delhi, I never had any problem with the noise and once I was in my room I didn't hear anything except the odd car horn but at night it was perfectly quiet. Anil at the reception was also a pleasure to deal with as he was always so helpful. Shanti organized many cars, tours and trips for me and it was all perfect. They even had someone walk me to the metro (which is a 2 min walk away) so I wouldn't get lost!! So nice! The food at the rooftop hotel was by far the best food I had in Delhi!!! Everything I tried was excellent - so delicious, fresh and wonderful and the service from all the chefs and especially Madan was amazing!! Even if you don't stay here you must go to the restaurant and try the food! The butter chicken is the best! Thank you everyone for such an amazing stay. If I am ever back in Delhi I will surely stay here!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank CleliaS49
Reviewed 6 June 2015

Excellent ending for our half year stay in India! Beautifully decorated atmospheric hotel with great attention to details, great helpful staff, good yoga, massage and facial. Food was very good, our comfortable room was named Banaras (all rooms are themed and named differently). Everything worked from the airport pickupp to the WiFi. A real haven in Delhi, great place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LamppuLaamanen
Reviewed 6 June 2015

Shanti Home is a must stay in Delhi, comfortable rooms, amazing service, close to the metro- only a short 15 min journey to the Shan Market..
The hotel is very homely with great relaxing rooms complete with wifi, and books. There is also a small gym- small, but sufficient equipment for such a small space.
The food and restaurant is impeccable, generous servings at dinner with a real tandoor.. Breakfast delicious, nothing is too difficult for waiters.
Will definitely be returning to Shanti Home