“Ayurvedic treatment (real)”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Body & Soul Ayurvedic Clinic
Reviewed 13 October 2015

A professional and expert clincial service, providing a wonderful and truly therapeutic Ayurvedic treatment. Not like a standard massage. Hard to find so ring them first and they will guide you. We felt quite safe as women.

Date of experience: October 2015
3  Thank Amanda3228

Reviewed 9 April 2015

This was my first opportunity to experience Shirodharra in India and the experience was magnificent beyond words. The sweet fragrant oils, the kind and genuinely caring Vaidya (Ayurvedic doctor) and attendants, what a magnificent oasis in Delhi to return to silence and let all ones stress melt away. Every year I return here to experience this genuine and traditional Ayurveda in Delhi. It helps to calm and center oneself and give the gift of inner calm that Ayurveda can give to one self. I recommend the Abhyanga (traditional oil massage), the Shirodharra and all other treatments on offer. The clinic is genuine Ayurveda and it is a beautiful place to experience this in the hear Delhi.

Date of experience: May 2014
3  Thank JayaJagathambe
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have never had an ayurvedic treatment before so I have nothing to compare it to, but I will tell you how it made me feel in terms of massage and wellness

This clinic is in the Hotel Hari Pioko, Paharganj where I was staying for 2 nights. I popped in and Dr Jaggi recommended a general treatment for me. It consisted of a Marma Balancing Massage and a Sense shanti for the next day.

The massage was performed by 2 female therapists, they were lovely. As a westerner we are not used to striping naked for treatments so that took some getting used to but it was soon forgotten as an oil blend was massaged into my aching limbs. The therapists worked in compete unison and it was wonderful after 36 hours of being awake.

After the oil treatment, they continued the massage with 2 cushions that were filled with rice and herbs and dunked into hot milk, it was very comforting.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, but was 1 hour 20, I jumped off the bed feeling a new woman. I slept like a log. y skin was wonderful the next day.

The next day, I went back for a sense shanti. Warm oil poured continually on the forehead and a wonderful head massage.

It left my hair in great condition and would not hesitate to recommend this clinic and the treatments I had to anyone.

Is open to everyone not just hotel guests. the prices were very reasonable £12 for the massage and £8 for the oil treatment on the head. This would have cost 4 times this in the UK, minimum. You wont be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2014