The Roseate
The Umrao(New Delhi)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Dee Marks(New Delhi)
Hotel Modesty(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewswater bodiesdusit devaranabeautiful resortpool roomhustle bustle of the citydelhi ncrchinese restaurantspecial thanksmust visit placemind blowingan oasisgreat ambiencecourteous staffmodern amenitiesclose to the airportluxury hotelinternational airport
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This place is so beautiful , I stayed there with my friends and had a wonderful time.
The landscape and the greens including the beautiful swimming pool...its so nice, Wow!
Food in Chini was the best..
Wonderful hospitality by Ms. Kusum, she was always there to help and was so attentive all the times.
We also had this nice ceremony which they do at the temple.
In short, unforgettable and worth recommended .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
KKGM1, General Manager at The Roseate, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Namaskar

Thank you for choosing your current stay at The Roseate New Delhi and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation on the hotel's architecture, water bodies, rooms and restaurants. Our endeavor has always been to offer guests with the best service standards hence the premium on our car hiring services. I regret any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

warm regards

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Having stayed at best hotels across the world and across India I had pretty high hopes for my stay at The Roseate.
I have stayed at Roseate House and my experience was lovely there.
Looking at a price of 10k inr per night or around 135 euros a night you expect a lot.
So, this was my experience at The Roseate:
When reaching the resort we handed our car to the Valet , we had two bags as our luggage and frankly our hands were quite full. We were NOT offered ANY luggage assistance. It's not as if we cannot take our luggage but this was a major sign of the hospitality which they offered.
Next, we waited for about 45 minutes for our check-in which we were in time for. Even after the 45 minutes I had to literally tell the manager and his team at the front office who literally take you as being invisible. I had to yell 'excuse me' Atleast 3-4 times to be heard, even though the front desk was almost empty.
After a small rift and our complainingg about waiting for 45 minutes for the check-in we finally enter the room which we thought would be breath taking- it wasnt.
The carpet was dirty and disgusting, the ceiling had dust over it, the bathroom floor was dusty too and we did not have enough toiletries for two people.
We decided it's fine and let it pass by until we took a nap and heard the ac shutter making a weird noise. It was annoying. Having to pay a huge amount just to stay in a big but unkempt room.
They even forgot to put fruits in our room and the minibar was also not stocked!

One thing that put me off was the dirtiness of the room- I couldn't get myself to walk over their un-vaccumed , dusty carpet.

The next day we went for our breakfast around 10:15 am and we were again made to wait- for 15 mins as they didn't have tables empty. It was 10:30 am and they said the breakfast ends at that time. The dishes were empty and the food we ate at their breakfast was far below average. Their service was worst than bad. And their food was too. I couldn't get myself to relish anything.

All in all, please avoid this hotel as it's just expensive looks good from the outside but their hospitality sucks.
They should learn how to serve from Taj or other reputable brands.
Would not recommend The Roseate.
Save money and instead go to Crowne Plaza or Roseate House.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arunima A
KKGM1, General Manager at The Roseate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Roseate New Delhi.

Thank you for choosing your current stay with us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

I am regretful to read your discerning feedback and would like to sincerely apologize.
I would like to reassure you that I have noted your feedback and shared it with my colleagues for immediate improvements; there is definitely a lot of learning we can take from this unfortunate incident.

Please allow us another opportunity to look after you on your next visit.

May I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you of our best services at all times on your future visit.

Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 April 2018

lovely room with all amenities , great staff and an amazing outdoor area with lovely loungers and great pool. The food on site is fantastic and teh location is convenient to the airport though requires taxi to really get around.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
KKGM1, General Manager at The Roseate, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Guest ,

Namaskar from The Roseate New Delhi!

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our open spaces, food and bevreage.

I appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is incredible, the architecture is mind blowing and the water features are gorgeous. Our room was spacious and luxurious, with direct access to the pool. Food in both restaurants was also of a high quality. One major inconvenience is an over reliance on hotel cars and a seeming aversion to calling taxis for guests. While their hotel drivers provide wonderful service, the service isn't cheap and cars are not always available. We paid 2100 rupees for a domestic airport transfer which is absolute extortion for a ten minute journey, regardless of whether or not it includes taxes. Our journey from the airport into Delhi took an hour and cost 500 rupees. We paid 2000 rupees for a driver for a whole day at our last hotel.
It makes absolutely no sense for this hotel to basically leave their guests with a bad taste in their mouth on departure given the huge efforts they put into providing excellent service for the rest of the stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
KKGM1, General Manager at The Roseate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Namaskar

warm regards

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome property. Rooms size is bigger than ever expected. The ambiance of the hotel really amazing. Food is good but service needs to improve. All in all a very nice weekend getaway. If you are in Delhi this is a place you should not miss.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
KKGM1, General Manager at The Roseate, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Guest ,

Namaskar from The Roseate New Delhi!

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our hotel, ambiance and staff service.

I appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards