Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
US$116
US$224
US$217
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$283
US$230
US$129
US$121
US$219
US$153
Hotel Ajanta(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$29
US$35
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$18
  • Restaurant
Shanti Home(New Delhi)
US$61
US$56
2,703 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesslounge barchef satpaldelhi airportspecial thanksfront office managergreat hospitalityred foxswimming poolcheck in was smoothexcellent staycourteous staffrooms are smallshort staycomfortable staybusiness hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

M'y friends and i very satisfied with thé food.indian bread was our favrourite.so i thank à the chefs for chef tenzing chef khim singh and great service and thé hôtel le very good.would like to comme back again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its a lovely hotel with superb services. I was here with my group for wash n change and dinner everything went well and smooth. Special thanx to Mr Arun manager at Citrus where we had dinner, he make our visit memorable. Also like to appricate his team Sunil, Tracy and all of them. Headsoff to the hotel as they haire Specially able people also. All facilities are up to mark

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's was great time with lemon tree premier, thanks to airport guy Vijay singh for your quick response.He arranged a complimentary car for our stuff, check-in staff also very friendly,food was awesome.
In future we will definitely visit lemon tree.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's was a short trip but the services which I received from the hotel staff is excellent specially the Front office team. Meet with an Manager of the hotel Mr. Rohit Bhandari he is the perfect example of Hospitality professional.He is very polite and having good knowledge of the City & hotel. I will recommend all you people to come and stay in this Delhi hotel. Thanks once again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a buffet dinner with my colleagues, without doubt one of the best dinner I had in my life.
One of the best thing about this place is chef surya thapa and his team they serve you treat you like their own family.
Kudos to the team will visit again for such a lovely food and personal attention by the team. Last but not least As i ask for som tom salad with chef as its my favourite and see what i get......

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends