1,469 results
All reviews cafe knosh club tower conference hall special thanks beautiful hotel rain shower f b rooms are spacious front office star property swimming pool great hospitality house keeping indian restaurant the hotel staff in room dining food quality
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Just want to acknowledge the individuals who left a positive impression:
(1) Niru & (2) Adhvesh - Room Service
(1) Balraj - Security staff, Gate 2
(1) Name unknown - Manager at Cafe knosh (Breakfast) on 30th April, 2018.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLeelaDelhi, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience and recommending us to other travellers on Trip Advisor and for writing this review. It is heartening to receive your warm endorsement and generous recommendations of The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi. Thank you for being our guest and for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.
Netu and Adhvesh(Housekeeping), Resturant Manager Mayank at Cafe Knosh, Balraj at the main entrance and all those who contributed in making your stay memorable are grateful to you for your kind words of praise. It definitely means the world to them and they are so happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.
Team Leela deeply values your generous review and looks forward to welcoming you with back to The Leela Hotel of your choice in Delhi soon again.
I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance at the hotel. We will leave an even more favourable impression.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I think I have to jot it down here, as the hospitality that has been given to us, in-fact showed upon, was highly commendable.

I visited the hotel a few days back with my wife and my parents. We did not come here to stay but just to dine in the restaurant as we do often as I am a frequent food taster and do visit all the top shot hotels across the world for food. Though the entire service team in the restaurant was very helpful including Mayank and Lalit, but this boy Sahil gets all our praises and blessings. He was passing by the restaurant with some documents in his hand and he sees my aged father and mother facing some difficulties with the food items in the buffet as they are from the rural part of Rajasthan. So he approaches them and made them understand what each and every dish was. This was not enough he made my father sit back, took his plate, went with my mother and brought him food on the table.

To top it up he took my mother to the washroom and kept standing outside till she came out and escorted her back to the table and then goes went off after bidding us all farewell. If that is not overwhelming, then I do not know what is. What else can I expect? God bless this soul.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TheLeelaDelhi, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and also for writing this review
Your beautiful review of our services and hospitality has elated us and we are proud to have served you well. It is good to note that you and your family had a perfect dining experience accompanied by our diligent and swift services provided by Sahil and Food and Beverage Team.
I have already shared your kind words with my team members, especially Mr. Sahil Dhawan (Assistant Manager Reservations) is very happy to know that his personalized service could enhance the overall experience of the hotel.
Team The Leela deeply values your generous review and looks forward to welcoming you along with your loved ones to have many more such experiences back to The Leela Hotel of your choice in Delhi soon again.
I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance at the hotel. We will do all we can to ensure you have a truly delightful stay.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Hospitality was awesome with staff couteos and exuberant. Excellent and exhilarating experience thums up.
Rajindra Dev Sunny Amit and Dinesh. Thanks to the team.
I wish to come in future for more fun and merriment.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
It is heartening to receive your warm endorsement and generous recommendations of The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi. Thank you, your friends and colleagues for being our guests and for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.
Thank you for highlighting our team, their courtesy and genuine care. We deeply value your sentiments. It was my pleasure to share your appreciation with the team. The staff especially Mr. Sunny, Mr. Rajendra and Mr. Dev at the Banquet are very happy to know that their personalized service could enhance the overall experience. It definitely means the world to them and they are so happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very courteous, jovial and helpful staff engaging with guests especially Mr. Bishal and Mr. Priyank. Rooms are great and spacious.
The in room dining staff does the great job ( Mr. Ajay and Mr. Ram ). Overall one of the finest hotels in Delhi. Will visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
TheLeelaDelhi, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Glad to read that the various aspects of our hospitality added value to your experience. All our facilities are designed to ensure that our guests enjoy a seamless experience with only happy memories to take away with them. Hosting you was a delight and we hope that your wonderful memories with us bring you back here soon.
I have shared your appreciation with Priyank and Bishal at the Reception and Ajay and Ram at the In Room Dining and the team at The Leela is overjoyed and much obliged to know that the experience at our hotel has been continuously seamless.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Our stay was a pleasant one we were staying there over a business trip
We enjoyed every bit of our stay and would like to give a particular thank you to a man Nikhil at the reception who helped us with all our queries a true gem

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your appreciation and words of encouragement for the team. It is so inspiring and motivating when it comes from discerning guests like you.
I have shared your appreciation with Nikhil and is happy to know that with his dedicated and attentive services he was able to earn us your patronage of The Leela Hotels and could enhance the overall experience.
Team Leela deeply values your generous review and looks forward to welcoming you with such many more events/ leisure trip back to The Leela Hotel of your choice in Delhi soon again.