2,492 results
All reviews clever fox cafe lemon tree excellent housekeeping delhi airport house keeping budget hotel aerocity metro station housekeeping staff special thanks restaurant staff nice service front office short stay comfortable stay room service excellent stay business trip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service is very good by Mr. Manish. Very good breakfast. More variety. Manish support and guide. Very tasty. I am really enjoying morning breakfast. South Indian food are very good. Totally I am very happy. Many support for Mr. Manish in the restaurant.

1  Thank Mobile827818
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel room and facilities are ok to stay a nigth close to the airport, but even it is close, the hotel will charge you really expensive to take you to the airport. We had to pay at the front desk for hotel - airport transportation, the amount of 5 times what uber use to charge to this trip, compared with the uber we took from the airport to get there. They charged us 650 rupies for 3 kilometers trip.

El hotel y sus facilidades están bien para pasar una noche cerca del aeropuerto, pero te cobran excesivamente para llevarte al aeropuerto. A nosotros nos cobraron en la recepción del hotel 5 veces lo que cobra un uber por este trayecto, conforme lo que habíamos pagado la noche anterior. El precio fue de 650 rupias por un trayecto de 3 kilómetros.

Stayed: October 2018
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have set our car hire prices after doing a benchmarking exercise with similar hotels and have ensured we keep the prices competitive, in line with our business philosophy of offering unbeatable value-for-money. As an industry norm, the cost of a hired car is more than that of a radio cab or a local taxi. This is on account of the quality of the cars, training of drivers and a nominal administrative cost.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast had a nice selection of food.the Room was small ,clean And comfortable.hotel was Nice, staff was very nice.breakfast was hot and fresh.service was awesome.hotel loction was Good not far to airport.m stay was very comfortable .
In clever fox Cafe Deepak was there .he is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was very good. Excellent ambience. Thanks to the staff Mithilesh and Prabhakar. They are asset to the hotel. I am a regular visitor to this hotel. I love their food quality and the variety. All the staff are very courteous and well mannered..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All staff are very friendly and helpful. I met
Deepak in breakfast time. He help me about food. Breakfast buffet and service was so awesome .my stay was very comfortable. Special thanks Deepak. I will come in this hotel very soon.
Thanks everyone.