2,420 results
All reviewsclever fox cafelemon treeexcellent housekeepingkind persondelhi airporthouse keepingbudget hotelaerocity metro stationhousekeeping staffspecial thanksrestaurant staffnice servicefront officeshort staycomfortable stayroom serviceexcellent stay
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Cosy economical rooms for an overnight stay- near the Delhi airport... saves a lot of time... good food with friendly staff!!!

Lemon tree always has the best people around to make customers feel at ease... thank you for staying up to the promise and not letting us down... cheers

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel offers basic facilities for the traveller on the go. Clean, swift services. Helpful staff. A little overpriced, could be looked into. Proximity to the airport is an instant win win. Mall nearby for picking up essentials. Bathrooms little small.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay...Very good communication for all the places... Food n beverage also very good as well service from Mithilesh and Deepak...Swimming pool and other facility also good. Hotel is very very near to airport n metro station...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I had booked the room several days in advance along with 100% payment due for the room. Yet, when I landed in the hotel, they couldn't give me a room. I was asked to wait for 20 minutes, well past the midnight!! Eventually I was moved to LemonTree at 2.00AM , after a long wait and I could only sleep for just about 2 hours as I had my flight out of T3 at 6.20AM !! Terribly bad experience with RedFox.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We apologize for the service you experienced at the Front Desk. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic in line with our standard operating procedures.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

49 hotels. 31 cities. ~4900 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Red fox hotel ir really very good and comfortable stay. I am from priti weddings group all arrangements and facilities are really appreciated to team Red fox we enjoyed. I liked the tea which is served in morning breakfast. Mr. Vijay every day ask and well taken care. Mithilesh and Minish are very good and smiley.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family