Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
2,258 results
All reviewspankaj pahujaclever fox cafecafe staffexcellent housekeepinglemon treedelhi airporthouse keepingaerocity metro stationhousekeeping teamspecial thanksbudget hotelfront officenice servicecomfortable stayexcellent hospitalityshort stayexcellent stay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cosy economical rooms for an overnight stay- near the Delhi airport... saves a lot of time... good food with friendly staff!!!

Lemon tree always has the best people around to make customers feel at ease... thank you for staying up to the promise and not letting us down... cheers

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel offers basic facilities for the traveller on the go. Clean, swift services. Helpful staff. A little overpriced, could be looked into. Proximity to the airport is an instant win win. Mall nearby for picking up essentials. Bathrooms little small.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place to stay...Very good communication for all the places... Food n beverage also very good as well service from Mithilesh and Deepak...Swimming pool and other facility also good. Hotel is very very near to airport n metro station...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had booked the room several days in advance along with 100% payment due for the room. Yet, when I landed in the hotel, they couldn't give me a room. I was asked to wait for 20 minutes, well past the midnight!! Eventually I was moved to LemonTree at 2.00AM , after a long wait and I could only sleep for just about 2 hours as I had my flight out of T3 at 6.20AM !! Terribly bad experience with RedFox.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Red fox hotel ir really very good and comfortable stay. I am from priti weddings group all arrangements and facilities are really appreciated to team Red fox we enjoyed. I liked the tea which is served in morning breakfast. Mr. Vijay every day ask and well taken care. Mithilesh and Minish are very good and smiley.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family