2,541 results
All reviews redfox hotel clever fox cafe excellent housekeeping lemon tree delhi airport house keeping housekeeping staff aerocity metro station special thanks budget hotel restaurant staff front office rooms are small basic amenities comfortable stay his team excellent hospitality
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Comfortable rooms with necessary amenities for a budget hotel. Just 10-15 minutes drive from the airport. Good and reasonably priced package for breakfast + cab to airport. Nice and very helpful staff. Value for money. Would recommend as a quality budget hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

this is my first stay in this hotel and i found here there is great services in this hotel.
nice and very clean room.food is good and testy.staffs are very friendly and helpful.
specially housekeeping guys like Ravindra dogra, kapil, Gaurav rai,Anil kumar,And Maya at housekeeping desk. Rock On guys........ Keep it up........

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Very convenient for a transit hotel. Paid 600 rupees for a one way taxi. Did not prearrange travel with the hotel. Checkin process took a long time but the room was comfortable, quiet and needed. Friendly staff helped arrange an early taxi the next morning.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I tshering zangmo would like to thank Red Fox Hotel for the awesome fecelity and miss Preeti n devesh for treating us like family we feel homely living here.miss preeti is such a lovely and has good heart,I feel very open to ask her help as she gives us her services with her own heartedly.thank u miss preeti you will shine in future.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I found this hotel very effective in terms of management and even the foods are wonderful.all the people are friendly and especially Miss Preeti was very good and hardworking girl.I always see her working with positive attitude towards her work and ever to serve her guest.

Trip type: Travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015