See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2018

location of the property is very good. Staff is very helpful. Room is very good as well as clean. food quality and quantity are good. I highly recommend for the family vacation purpose. I will go for Jukaso inn for next time

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Rooms are decent with some practical furniture. I liked the working table in the room and the bed was comfortable for a nice sleep. Breakfast layout had good options and really liked the way the staff took care to feed the occupants. I specially liked the dosa cooked fresh and served hot as well as the coffee and tea variety at offer.
I did have dinner for two nights and on one night the food was not at all satisfactory but the second day I spoke to them and the food served was as per my requirements, satisfying for me. The problem I had was that the menu at offer had very limited options at offer e.g.- if I want to have chicken then only item available is Butter Masala and nothing else same in the case of mutton and others as well.
Hope the management takes a decision to add some more variety to the menu as that can be more satisfying for a foodie for me specially if one has to stay for an extended period.
The worst part was that the first room shown to me was a bit smelly and the room I finally occupied in the ground floor was satisfying but the toilet let out some smell all the time which increased during the night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Location of the property is very good. Staff is helpful and food is awesome. Rooms could have been better but still above average. I recommend it highly for family.
We will try their suite next time. It seems suite is better.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

. Dodnt go by pictures . Pathetic service , Rude staff . disgusting Breakfast . Poor maintenance. My Check In was delayed by 45 mins . The Towels & bedsheets were dirty . The Tap in the bathroom was not working . Reception lady not polite .

Room Tip: wont recommend it to Budget travellers too
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Jukaso Inn is a smallist hotel in Sunder Nagar and has been around for many years. The main thing in its favour is the location. It is easily accessible for both Central and South Delhi. No other major positives besides that.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business