2,130 results
All reviews indoor pool butler service chinese restaurant rooftop bar business hotel humayun's tomb wonderful hotel business trip an oasis five star hotel khan market coffee shop mona spa delhi threesixty luxury
Reviewed 13 November 2018

My wife and I only stayed here for one night but it hugely exceeded our expectations, The technology in the room is breathtakingly good and everything was so luxurious. An iPad controls YouTube, Netflix and Amazon as well as tv and also lighting, room controls etc. Wonderfully equipped bathroom too. Great drink and nibbles on the rooftop bar and excellent service throughout the hotel. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a suite and we only wished we could have stayed longer,

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheOberoi-NewDelhi, Hotel Manager at The Oberoi, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
I am delighted you had a memorable stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, teams and the services provided. I am happy to note that you especially enjoyed the Cirrus 9 our rooftop bar. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

I have travelled to many countries around the globe and stayed at many hotels. The Oberoi in New Delhi, however, was simply the best. From the amazing hospitality we received as we walked through the front door to the smile that everyone had was just exceptional. I can't say enough about this hotel. It has undergone some amazing renovations in the last year and the rooms are more modern than any other that I have been in. Essentially, everything has been thought of to make our stay exceptional.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the recently refurbished hotel and think highly of it.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, teams and the services provided. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

The Oberoi, undeniable the style icon of New Delhi. Reopened after a two-year refurbishment, has had an unassailable reputation as a great Indian hotel – especially for European traveler. Bill Gates, Giorgio Armani and the Dalai Lama, who celebrated his 80th birthday here, have all been here.
Set in more than five acres of land, with attractive gardens, it's off a busy road in one of Delhi's most fashionable areas, though traffic noise doesn't impinge. Here you in the middle of everything.
With sleek glamour, high end interior design and a amazing hospitality – The Oberoi keeps his promise to deliver the best service in the world.
The hotel is decorated in a mixture by Indian antiques and contemporary artwork. Nothing loud or irritating obstructs the eye. The marble lobby, overlooking cobalt-blue pools in the garden, is lined with shops. The creamy interiors of the public spaces are filled with custom-built furniture in oak and teak, in contrast to the bedrooms with their turquoise walls, peacock-blue cushions and hand-tufted rugs. All smoothly blending into the overall trendy and stylish approach.
The 220 generously-sized rooms (including 34 suites) have huge picture windows, desks, armchairs, iPad docking stations, televisions and Nespresso machines. Many rooms overlook the densely wooded greens of Delhi Golf Course; others have fine views of Humayun's Tomb, one of the city's prime attractions. You will not miss a thing here at your room and all amenities to your convenience.
The elegant staff is most friendly and helpful and equipped with manners – from the old school. Impeccably helpful and attentive – you find service at its highest level.
The spa has six treatment rooms, with holistic massage and aromatherapy (I resisted the Ultimate La Prairie Signature Gentlemen Facial) and there are indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a ballroom and a business centre with meeting rooms.
There are three restaurants, always packed and with most delightful food. The fine-dining Omya (it means “beautiful”) has outstanding 'contemporary Indian' menus created by London-based Alfred Prasad, the youngest Indian chef with a Michelin star.
Another Michelin-starred chef, Andrew Wong (of London's A. Wong restaurant) supervises Baoshuan, the rooftop Chinese restaurant, and there's excellent international cuisine at the rightly popular threesixty°. Lavish buffet breakfasts are served here, with a choice of 11 teas. There's also a rooftop bar with fine views and music (until 4am on Friday and Saturday nights). The breakfast is amazing and offers a international world wide food experience.
Foodies head to Omya for Indian cooking by Alfred Prasad (formerly of London’s Michelin-starred Tamarind) and Chinese restaurant Baoshuan for spicy tempura lamb. Head concierge Kartikeya Kapur knows every inch of the city, and will point you towards nearby Mehar Chand Market to pick up leather goods at Nappa Dori.
The spacious pool with dedicated service invites for a swim or sunbath. The amazing spa with stylish antique furniture, a remarkable spot, where you can go for a with blissful La Prairie facial.

The Oberoi again is a landmark in Delhi and you need to pay it a visit. Highly recommended to all travelers who go for the extraordinary!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TheOberoi-NewDelhi, Hotel Manager at The Oberoi, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. The new look Oberoi features interiors designed in a contemporary interpretation of Sir Edwin Lutyen’s’ New Delhi architecture and design. The hotel is also equipped with new, clean air technology which provides clean air on par with global standards as set by WHO. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, teams and the services provided. I am so glad that you enjoyed the design details of the hotel and the food at our restaurants. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our Head Concierge, Kartikeya Kapur. I am delighted to know that he could contribute to the success of your stay with us. It is a pleasure to learn that you took the time to know and appreciate so many details about the hotel.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks beautiful after the renovation. Service is incredible and it seems like there is always someone asking you if they can help. The main restaurant is good and service is especially good with staff remembering my name after only staying there one day. Rooftop bar is very hip and great views Seems to be where the beautiful people of Delhi congregate. The gym is fully equipped and pristine. Definitely the best luxury hotel in Delhi from what I’ve experienced. Love the Taj but it also needs to update itself to match the Oberoi.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, teams and the services provided. I am so glad that you enjoyed the food at our restaurants and the Pool and the Fitness centre lived up to your expectations for a perfect stay. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The Oberoi experience ranks among one of my foremost hotel visits. With Humayun's Tomb as an ideal view, the decor is classy and ethic which keeps the Indian-ness alive in a place that hosts mostly foreign travellers (based on what I've seen). The cordiality of the staff is enough to keep your heart warm. With three restaurants to choose from, you'll never be short of a fine selection of food and wine. The soothing music in the foyer contributes as the cherry on the top. Let me break it down for you -

My flight landed at 7 PM. It took about an hour to reach the hotel. The ride was a breeze. We were provided a Mercedes Benz. The driver was extremely polite and kept us talking the entire time.

We were greeted by a lovely woman who had already taken care of the check-in so we got our rooms immediately. She was even kind enough to escort us to our rooms and give us a brief orientation.

The room was quite tech savvy. An iPad was provided that removed the hassle in phone conversations should I require anything. The bathroom had a shower and a bathtub. There was a small TV in front of the bathtub so you may never miss your any cable TV shows. My favourite part was the commode which had a bidet which most modern hotels don't have. Another thing that I would like to mention is that there were sockets everywhere. That was a lifesaver.

On my last night, I tried food from the Orient at Taipan and it was a delight not only for the taste buds but also for the eyes. And if you're not sure exactly what you want, ask the staff. They'll nudge you in the right direction.

Even at 2 o' clock in the night, when I decided to watch a movie from their collection, the staff was nice enough to bring me popcorn.

My only regret was not spending enough time at the hotel as it has a lot to offer. The Oberoi surpassed my presumptions and I hope to be back soon with higher expectations.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our elegantly designed rooms are expansive and fitted with the latest state of the art technology aimed at maximizing guest comfort. In our endeavor to provide our discerning guests with the highest levels of comfort, we have introduced Oberoi Enhance digital platform using iPads, in all our rooms, which function as a one stop source of operating all features of the room including ordering food and opening the door.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, and services. I am happy to note that you especially enjoyed the food our restaurant. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.