Lowest prices for your stay
Sheraton.com
US$83
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$79
Hotels.com
US$79
Booking.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
3,164 results
All reviews guest relation executive dakshin restaurant business trip special thanks coffee shop comfortable stay front office amazing hospitality excellent hotel a wonderful stay sharma saket ms delhi concierge pavilion itc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As i Blog/Vlog about finest properties across the country on Instagram, i always eye on check-in process at hotels. The smoothest one's check-in the better one's stay at that Hotel. Taking cue from it, let me give a Big-Shoutout to Amisha Sharma at Front Desk. Not only she was prompt in checking me in but she was kind enough to complimentarily upgrade me to better room. Amisha also periodically kept a check of my wellbeing during my stay.
I wasn't able to thank her personally when i checked-out from the hotel. This review is a note of Gratitude to her. Look forward to coming back here soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrew Saldanha, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Welcomhotel Sheraton New Delhi and for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel staff is superb. They are warm, polite and helpful. Specially Ms. Sonam Sharma. She calmly answers all queries and helps in the best possible manner. People like her make a difference. Kudos. Keep it going!

Room tip: Right in the middle of the city with good malls around and very helpful and warm staff.
Date of stay: August 2021
Andrew Saldanha, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was there for my meeting and short trip it was an amazing experience and staff was so courteous and helpful special mention to Sonam Sharma and Krishna from concierge both were so helpful. Will definitely visit there again...

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 16 August 2021

I had a very nice Spa treatment overhere. It started with a foot-massage by Ravi. It was very relaxing and he used very nice products. After the massage I got a pedicure also by Ravi. I hadn't had a pedicure in over a year, and Ravi made my feet feel like baby feet again, so I am very happy with that.
Afterwards I took a head massage with almond Oil. Seema, the lady who gave it, was very professional and also took care of my neck and shoulders. After this treatment I felt very relaxed and I feel reborn. Thank you very much for the good care!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 15 August 2021

It was an amazing time there u went there with my friends and had coffee there... We really liked the service and hospitality of the staff specially would like to appreciate Sonam Sharma and her efforts she is a gem for this property the way she treated us and explained he about the property also shown us the restaurants... Will definitely cone back again...

Trip type: Travelled with friends