Book In Advance
Tours from When In India Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience When In India Tours
from US$40.00
from US$30.00
from US$38.00
from US$20.00
More Info
All reviews rickshaw tour spice market guide ritu sounds and smells great tour private tour old dehli india tour narrow streets highly recommend this tour booked this tour highlight of our trip full day tour red fort sights and sounds business trip chandni chowk
Reviewed 1 week ago

I did a half an hour quick tour of Old Delhi arranged thru my travel agent but was not very satisfied. I had a day free so decided to book this tour for a more insightful experience of Old Delhi. I must say that this was a great idea!!

This tour was exactly what I was expecting it to be. Just a quick half an hour tour is not enough for Old Delhi. This tour gave a lot of information and really made me understand and appreciate Delhi better. I was awed to see the beautiful sights hidden behind the honking, chaos and traffic.

Their Rickshaws looked much better than the other tours going on and I noticed that no other tour was using the wireless headsets. These made the experience so much more better as I could listen to the guide who was sitting on a different rickshaw behind me. Good job When in India!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We are a Canadian couple who travelled India solo as a family with our 5 year old son. Our tour of old Delhi with Ritu and her company was an absolute highlight. She was able to engage our son and educate my wife and I at the same time. She spoke perfect English. I believe she has been doing dedicated tours of old Delhi for a long time (8 years) but still clearly has a passion for the area. We had audio ear pieces that allowed us to be on a separate rickshaw and still get tour information. We saw multiple others on similar tours without this experience. The entire tour was also very well organized. Very highly recommended!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I travelled to Delhi with my family in November and took the 3 hr old Delhi tour. Our Guide Mr Naresh was excellent and he was patient with our children and answered all their questions.
The tour was memorable as all of us liked it. I would recommend it.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This tour was awesome - so colourful and vibrant! I was amazed at how much we were able to see in 3 hours.

Ritu was very knowledgeable. With the use of headpieces, we were easily able to follow what she was saying. She also gave us options on what we wanted to see and do on the tour.

Loved it!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

really had a great time during our Golden Triangle tour with WII. Taruna has planned everything for us. She provided us with a super detailed itinerary full of possible activities and places to go in our first email, and being very patient for my nonstop questions. During the tour, she kept checking with us to make sure everything is good. We have visited Jaipur, Agra and Delhi, and had three great guides. No unwanted places, and No unwanted shopping.
Being our first trip to India, Taruna has made us feel safe and relaxed at all time. I'll definitely visit India again. Thank you, Taruna:)

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank FrequentFlier806035
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the rickshaw tour through old Delhi and loved it. It was so good to do it with a tour. As old delhi can be quite overwhelming I would recommend doing this tour to begin with to get your bearings. I was a solo traveller but joined the tour with others. Our guide Naresh was really good and gave a lot of information about Delhi. I would definitely do it again.

Date of experience: November 2018