Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$158
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Hotels.comUS$157
Booking.comUS$141
eDreamsUS$141
All reviews international flight long layover between flights airport security connecting flight the hotel reception an overnight stay send someone convenient hotel rooms are small an early morning flight great shower hot shower short stay nawab delhi mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Awesome stay and very friendly staff. Would like to mention specially Harish in front office and Rekha and Laxminath for helping me with my baggage to and fro,
The whole experience helped us during our emergency trave from London to Trivandrum.

Internet seems to be on the slower side though.

Overall awesome experience.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Marketing HIEX, Owner at Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear RanjuMohan,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport on your visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.
We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have mentioned about the hotel, services and specially about our team members Harish, Rekha and Laxmi. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and that we played a small part in making your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcome you again.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

The stay at Holiday Inn Express, New Delhi T3 was really comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. After arriving from London, I had a long layover of nearly 15 hrs for my connecting flight to Ahmedabad. Hence, I was in need of a place to stay, which Holiday Inn fulfilled to my greatest satisfaction.

Complimentary breakfast, tasty lunch, clean room, courteous staff and excellent service were hallmarks of my stay.

I had stayed in the domestic wing of the hotel. The procedure is a bit lengthy but understandable due to Airport security regulations. It was: calling the phone placed just after customs, and the staff would come to assist you through a security check and boarding pass/e-ticket check.

Special thanks to one very helpful staff member, whose name I have unfortunately not in my memory - he was really helpful and understanding of the fact that I would be tired of the long flight from Heathrow, and assisted very swiftly. Thankyou!

Room tip: Book in the domestic wing unless you are very very sure the flight is from International Side of Delhi IGI T3 and you are on a connecting flight
Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport!

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are truly delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We believe in customer centricity. Our team members also drive themselves in same desire. Thank you for appreciating their hard work.

We will look forward to welcome you back here at Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport in near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Super convenient, just above the airport building. Excellent breakfast, great service. A bit small sized room but who cares for just one night of sleep. Price on the high side though. I booked via Booking.com, much much cheaper

Note that once you are inside the hotel, you can not go out unless you are checking out

Date of stay: May 2021
Marketing HIEX, Owner at Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Anandk1419,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport.
Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport Terminal 3

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Many thanks to Mr. Pravar & Anmol for the constant support they showed while I had a layover at the airport. The staff is Excellent. The food, service and hospitality was very comfortable and pleasant staying.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Marketing HIEX, Owner at Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Dear Debmadhumita123,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel and our services. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and that we played a small part in making your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcome you again.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

Perfect stay, appreciate the hospitality and food. Front Staff was very helpful , excellent room service, any issues were dealt straight away including my request to change the room. Thanks for making my stay so comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Marketing HIEX, Owner at Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted to know you were happy with the overall product, our hospitality and friendly service and we look forward to seeing you at the hotel again.