See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Wish I could rate them negative. :(

Very pathetic service received from management , staff , waiters.

I booked Atithi for engagement ceremony, Managers AJAY AND PRIYANSHU gave us fake promises for food and services at the time of booking.
But on the day of event, place was not even ready till 7 pm.
Event location is on 4 floor and Lift was not working. Every guest had to used stairs to reach top floor including old people.
Most important A.c. was not cooling at all.

This was just a trailer

All the guest reached and no waiters and other service staff was present to serve the guest.

After calling multiple times manager, snacks started.

Infact, we have to ask waiter every time and other staffs to bring food and even we have to involve ourselves to serve our guests.

Really unprofessional service received from staff and things changed from poor to worst as soon as I made the payment during party.

When they received payment, they stopped cooking food and all other services.

After calling manager many times, food started to prepare at 10pm again.

Many of our guests leave without eating food due to unprofessional staff and non availability of food on time.

Request others not to book this place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I would like to share my experience with this hotel. I had to organize a birthday party for my daughter and i got calls from someone from this hotel. They had recently renovated the hotel and this person tried to convince me really hard that their hotel is awesome. But when i asked him to share the pics after renovation, he told me that they missed to take the pictures and he asked me to visit the hotel in person. This person had already shared me the pics before the renovation was done and in those pics the hotel looked horrible. So i was not convinced to visit before i see the pics after the renovation. But when i was not convinced, this person started behaving rudely over the phone itself. He also made personal remarks which i could not share here. But thankfully i got to know all this before the booking other wise i would regret myself for a longtime that i chose a terrible place for the first Birthday of my daughter. So please don't believe in what they people say.. And infact i would say stay away from this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days. I found hotel clean and room service was good. I got this hotel value for money. This hotel is close (apprx. 100 meter) to kailash colony metro station and connect main delhi. Apart from that hotel staff was very polite and helpful, even they served dinner late night, good and tasty food. I enjoyed my stay and highly recommend for travelers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anuj T
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This has been my third visit to the hotel Atithi. I was so glad that the hotel has been beautiful modified. Excellent upgrades, and prompt staff. My Delhi stay is very convenient as the location is very Central.Thank you for the great experience .. well done guys ..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank psyboom
Reviewed 17 May 2017

It was my bed experience to booking with this hotel . When i arrived to this hotel thy simply denied to give me room . Before booking i had talk with person at his landline no. 01141314134 at 12:34pm on 13/05/17 weather the booking can be done with local id at that time he was saying yes no issue . But after reaching there he denied to give the booked the room.

At in emergency we have gone to another hotel. Its totaly non ethical business by this hotel atiti / agoda. I have to gone in mental stress with my serious patient for which i had taken the room.

It was highly wrong practices by hotel first thy say yes and latter thy denied to give the room.

Immediately take action for this fraud hotel and don't recommendation this hotel to anybody

Room Tip: just avoid
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple