7 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
US$230
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$230
Expedia.comUS$230
Trip.comUS$193
4,237 results
All reviews rooftop pool le cirque library bar qube restaurant royal club cube restaurant beautiful hotel pillow menu indian restaurant diplomatic enclave club room breakfast buffet is an oasis special thanks jamavar luxury bmw
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

This is our second COVID staycation. Loved it.
Special mentions - Very kind housekeeping staff Brajesh ji, delightfully customised food by Chef Jolly - keeping all my preferences in mind and a super helpful Reservations staff (special thanks to Mudita).

Date of stay: June 2021
Anupam Dasgupta, General Manager at The Leela Palace New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

It is a delight to receive your kind review of The Leela Palace New Delhi. Thank you for your continued patronage and giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

I am glad that my team especially Brajesh, Chef Jolly and others who contributed in ensuring you a comfortable stay earned us your kind recognition of our hospitality.

We look forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you back to the 'palace of your choice' in the city soon again.

With best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

To start Leela Palace Delhi exceeded our expectation. A fire emergency forced our family to move out of our home in middle of the pandemic. Braphneet and her team at the reception made us feel at home the moment we stepped into the hotel. The first impressions is important, the team at Leela with their smiles and genuine care put all out worries and apprehension of staying at a hotel during a pandemic to rest. The safety precautions and protocol that the hotel has put in place reassured us that were in safe hands. The rooms were cleaned and sanitized without compromising on any standards. The room service team were fantastic, Jatin and team who looked after us well. A special mention to housekeeping team at the Leela who made sure we had a clean and well sanitized room during these tough times and still remembering my pillow preferences from our previous stay.
We know times are hard for all but especially for all who work tourism and hospitality who are under appreciated. The team at the The Leela Palace New Delhi have gained our trust and will return again soon hopefully in better circumstances.

Room tip: Try calling/ email and booking directly with the hotel, they have better rates.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Your patronage of The Leela Palace New Delhi is greatly appreciated. We are truly humbled to receive your heartening review titled ‘Exceeding expectations..’.
It is a pleasure to read that our beautiful palace often referred to as ‘calm oasis’ in the vibrant city made to the top of your discerning stay experiences and that our stately accommodations, personalized services by the team and safety standards scored high on your list.

Positive reassurances by our patrons such as yours energize us to continue the tradition of weaving the signature Leela charm into their stays.

Team Leela looks forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you back to your ‘palatial home’ in Delhi again.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Excellent care during covid times. Went out of the way to ensure it was comfortable. We had a covid patient in quarantine. Preeti was fantastic taking minute care in arranging medicines, food and every single item (although it was a lockdown in Delhi). The bell desk team was also very accomodating.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review of The Leela Palace New Delhi and being our guest.

We are happy to know that with our attentive and warm services we ensured you a comfortable stay and could be of your assistance in this testing time.

Team Leela is grateful to you for your recognition and looks forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

I recently stayed at The Leela Palace for 9 days on my business trip to India. The welcome and the service i received really compels me to write this review. The management and the staff at the hotel really goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and memorable.
Anupam and Preeti really lead the management team with a hands on approach and set really high standards for staff to follow. The rooms are beautifully laid out, location is amazing and has easy reach to all the important places in and around Delhi.
I was kind of vary of staying in hotels in India especially during these trying COVID times but the detail to safety standards, sanitization and security of guests really put all my fears to ease upon check-in. The hotel staff went really out of their way to make me feel home. I can't handle spicy food well so the staff at the lounge ensured that I get non spicy options each day and checked on my liking for the same from time to time. I am a frequent traveler and stay at many hotels across the globe but such attention to detail and guest satisfaction is hard to find.
I would like to mention a few other staff members who really left a great impression on me Shamayla, Manoj, Supratik and Abi, they were simply exceptional.
Leela Palace Delhi is my go to place for any of my future travels.. Thank you Leela Team for such a wonderful experience..

Room tip: Royal Club floor rooms are a great choice!!
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anupam Dasgupta, General Manager at The Leela Palace New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Thank you for your generous review of The Leela Palace New Delhi.

We are thrilled to learn that you had an "unparalleled stay" at our modern palace.
The safety of our guests and associates is our topmost priority and we are glad that our well thought safety measures made you feel comfortable.

Thank you for appreciating our soulful services and recognizing our efforts. Team Leela looks forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you back to "your home away from home" soon again.

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Hey everyone I’m gonna give my honest review about The Leela palace New Delhi , I stayed almost a week , This palace is just awesome , amazing, mind blowing. Entire staff especially Front desk executive Prabhneet is kind and welcoming, this palace is unique and sculpture, paintings , art and decorations is mind blowing . If we talk about hygiene level and Covid precautions then it is one of the best place to stay . Food was amazing and hygiene. I really did not wanted to check out so I extend my stay for two more days . This is an unforgettable stay for me and I look forward to visit this palace again . So once again thank you The Leela and entire staff

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your kind review of The Leela Palace New Delhi and giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

I am glad that the magnificence of our modern palace replete with finest amenities were liked by you. It is also a pleasure to know that dedicated staff services and exceptional safety and hygiene standards were well received.

We await many more opportunities of welcoming you back to the palace of your choice soon again.

With best regards,