3,406 results
All reviews rooftop pool le cirque library bar qube restaurant royal club cube restaurant beautiful hotel flower arrangements indian restaurant pillow menu diplomatic enclave luxury hotel club floor breakfast buffet an oasis megu bmw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely for a romantic stay. Very well located, loved the attention to detail at the lobby level.

The ADD decor not ideal, though a good effort to break away from the classique, leaves you wanting.

All in all, so far the hotel of choice in New Delhi.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018

You enter the hall and it's just amazing. The flair of the colonial time and also the serice is like that. I don't like it to be pampered all the times and it's often over-the-top but for people who like to play the colonialist, this is the perfect place to go. 24 hour butler service and people bending down for you at every corner.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SailerLouis, General Manager at The Leela Palace New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

My team and I are pleased to read your kind review of The Leela Palace New Delhi.

Our newly build 7-year young palace is indeed one of the most beautiful hotels in the world that takes luxury beyond excellence. We are grateful for your kind commendation for the warm services extended by my young team and await more opportunities of your kind patronage.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

How many ways are there to say ‘perfect,’ which is how we would describe our 5 nights at the Leela Palace. Service, room, cleanliness, warmth, food, all superb. We are so happy to be returning for a few days at the end of our trip. Thank you Leela Palace for a most wonderful stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SailerLouis, General Manager at The Leela Palace New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your warm endorsement of The Leela Palace New Delhi and for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

At the Leela we all work tirelessly to ensure our very discerning patrons sample only the finest when staying with us. My team is thus immensely happy to learn that every aspect of your stay at the palace met with your expectations and added to the overall experience.

We look forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you all back to the ‘palace of your choice’ in Delhi soon again.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2018

This is an absolutely beautiful hotel and the service is truly world class. The rooms, the pool, the Library Bar and the lobby are all stunning. The staff is very attentive (perhaps too much - they escort you EVERYWHERE). My only issue, and it's a small one overall, is that the breakfast buffet is a mess with FAR too many staff buzzing around, creating an atmosphere slightly more loud and busy that the streets in old Delhi. I get that they want lots of staff there to focus on guests, but this is ridiculous.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your glowing 5 star endorsement of The Leela Palace New Delhi and for being our guest.

I am glad that our luxurious accommodations and attentive services were liked by you. As for your other comment, breakfast at The Qube is a highlight for our guests and the restaurant tends to get busy a lot of times. Therefore, our staff is there to ensure seamless flow of services to the guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the palace soon and be of service to you.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I had a spectacular stay at the Leela. The service is over-the-top fantastic. I was there for only one night but the staff made me feel as if I was the most important guest that they had ever had. They simply do not miss a detail. The people are friendly, helpful, the food is amazing, the spa is incredible and the facilities are among the finest I have ever stayed in. Kudos to the management, particularly Mr. Rahul Gupta, for all that they do to make this a truly world-class hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ACKTraveler28

My young team and I are thrilled to read the heartwarming endorsement of The Leela Palace New Delhi.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Your comments energize us to continue the tradition of curating signature Leela experiences for our valued patrons.

Each member at the palatial hotel works tirelessly to ensure our guests receive personalized services, making their stays truly unique and memorable. The team is delighted that their untiring efforts have been appreciated.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the ‘palace of your choice’ in Delhi soon again.

With kindest regards,