Review Highlights
Memorable shimla manali

Excellent service, excellent stay, excellent food....highly recommended.....best experience of trip... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$220.88
from US$35.00
from US$64.62
More Info
All reviews tour team delayed by hours hotel booking customized itinerary co ordinator travel partner excellent arrangements reliable travel future trips local transport prompt response driver mr golden triangle short notice excellent service entire journey special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

My experience with Swan tours has been good. I have purchased a 4 day 3night package , the price was attractive so I chose it , which was as per my budget.Places covered Haridwar, Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Dehradun. . It included 3 night hotel stay with Breakfast and dinners in a standard hotel in mussorrie , a private car was provided with a driver so it was easy to have our own schedule in the trip and all allowances included.The quality of the car was excellent. Mr.Bhupender from Swan tours has been very friendly to manage this tour and accommodate any personal requests. Overall the experience has been positive. I would recommend this anyone at the price point which is low right now due to pandemic situation. I would suggest to anyone taking a tour from Swan tours is to have everything ( all the points of interest and their availability for the dates by simply looking at the internet) put on paper and well researched , so that it is not questioned later in the trip.

Driver and car -4/5
Room and view -4/5
Food-4/5
Ease of communication-4/5
Overall satisfaction - 4/5

I personally feel that this could be 3 day and 2 night trip, so you can plan itinerary accordingly.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

I had booked a full day Delhi tour in a luxury sedan and starting from itinerary creation, arranging guide and car, Swan tour has been highly efficient, responsive, good value for money and trustworthy. It really feels like they want to make your experience as enjoyable and unforgettable as possible and deals with utmost care and professionalism. The highlight of our tour was the guide who was very knowledgeable and knew the history of old and New Delhi inside out. It was an incredible experience and hope to have lot of similar experiences with Swan tour in near future.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Just wrapped up my 10 day Uttarakhand trip with Swan tours. All aspects of the trip including hotel booking, private car for the entire trip were well taken care of. Georgina helped us plan the entire itenary, she suggested places of interest that we were not aware of. We were kept well informed of the formalities during flight, the Delhi farmer protests and their implications, covid situation in Uttarakhand and the prerequisites. She also took care of getting our permits for the Corbett Safari well on time. Overall a great experience in these tough times. Thanks to Georgina and swan tours!

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

To start the co-ordinator from Swan Tours Georgina Eric is really professional and guided throughout

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

It was an awesome tour with the good hotels, transportation and good meals. Especially, the Driver Mr. Pratap Singh Rathod was so polite and humble. We had good experienced with him. We didn't feel he was a stranger. He behave with us like a family member. Looking forward to make one more trip with Swan Tour in future.

Date of experience: February 2021