Hotel Hari Piorko
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$280
US$229
US$144
US$141
US$124
US$95
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
US$202
Shanti Home(New Delhi)
US$61
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$18
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

US$107
US$97
Priceline
1,957 results
All reviewsfish tankmain bazaarnew delhi railway stationsemi deluxe roomrooftop restauranthot watertravel deskbudget hotelfirst floorwalking distancepaharganj arearoom servicenice stayhotel is locatedno windowclean roomsspecial thanks
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We had a very good experience of staying at Hotel Hari Piorko, a very safe and comfortable hotel located right in the heart of Delhi. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was kept clean and tidy and the food served was good too. Complimentary breakfast was very filling and the spread was good. Overall, we were very pleased to stay there and special thanks to Mr. Sumeet for making our stay an enjoyable and memorable one.

Room Tip: Family deluxe should be good for a family of 4, irrespective of age.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Special thanks to super staff at the reception and travel agency helpdesk, kind, efficient and friendly.
Easy location to get everywhere (train station, metro, bus 7 min walk distance)
During night rather noisy, but you can book a room at the backside of the hotel for 500 Rp difference only

Room Tip: backside of the hotel, less streetnoise
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

The guy here on reception was quite awesome... He quickly made the adjustment for me as per my need...I will suggest that this HOTEL is best.... Good arrangements good staff... And that too in feasible range.................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2016

This was our second time to this hotel centrally located in the busy market at Pahar Ganj.
We stayed in the new wing and the bedroom and bathroom were both super modern. The only problem we had was the shower wasn't designed very well and every time we used it our bathroom floor would flood. We ate breakfast there every day and the cost was 200 INR each. Their coffee is good, eggs done how you like and I liked the freshly squeezed orange juice. For my evening drink I had a cucumber, apple and ginger juice, delicious. Of course I did a lot of shopping again in the bazaar downstairs. Room service is also excellent and is 24 hours.
BEWARE when you go outside to catch a tuk tuk, they will try to rip you off. Short rides should cost 50 INR but they will ask 200 INR, walk away and get another one. Long rides 100 INR. Also a lot of the drivers ask for 2% commission it is between 37-40% if you go to their shops. I never go and I tell them I know the truth about the commission. I also ask them to come to 'MY' shop, they don't like their own medicine at all.

Room Tip: I like the old rooms with the fish tank (executive)
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Lovely spot with loads going on outside. Really felt comfortable here with really friendly staff. Fish in every room were nice too. Restaurant on the terrace was really nice and all the staff were knowledgeable and helpful at all time. Refreshing the wifi code every 12 hours is a minor inconvenience but all in all it was a great place.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo