“The Best Guid ever👍👌”

Ranked #159 of 641 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

EXCELENT GUID. Ashish is a very passionated guid. He helpd us whith other tips as good restaurant, taking a nice family pictures and We never waited on the long queues. WE REALLY ENJOYED Agra with Ashish tourism agence. Thank you very much !

1  Thank lindafs508

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ashish was such a good tour guide. He was very informative and we didnt have to wait in lines. All i can say is if you want to go and see the Taj Mahal he is the tour guide to use. BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

1  Thank Amaan H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ashish knows his stuff. He combines knowledge with humour and his connections on his tours. He adjusts the tourin ways that are best for you. My trip to the Golden Triangle was a once in a lifetime opportunity and with Ashish the highlights were reached without slip-up. Thanks Ashish, I learned alot from you that I will remember that for a ling long time.

1  Thank K8302QBdouglasb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mum, sister and I went on a tour with guide Mr. Ashish. He was very patient with us and took great initiative in explaining things and helping us to take photos. He made me feel really well taken care of because It was our very first time in Agra, and it wasn't as awkward as we feared it would be. The sights were great (especially the Taj Mahal), and we were happy to see parts of the area. We could also choose where we wanted to be dropped off at the end, which is what I call personalized service.
I highly recommend this companyhighly.

1  Thank Nnenna O