Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$201
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,092 results
All reviews plunge pool aman hotel tennis courts indian accent beautiful room an oasis amazing hotel spacious rooms a wonderful stay in room dining deluxe room special thanks taking care housekeeping staff house keeping elan delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My stay at the hotel was for 11 nights. The room we got waswith the plunge pool at the corner of the building on the seventh floor. The view from the room was great, overlooking the greens of the golf range. Overall experience was very pleasant and warm. The staff at the property are courteous and professional. A special mention for their staff at Elan for breakfast (specifically Sahil Mathur) and their house keeping staff Sunil and Sanjay that made our stay there extremely comfortable. Our original stay was for 6 nights only and Soni from the reservation team was very accommodative to help us extend our stay in the very same room even though the hotel was fully booked up. Genuinely would recommend the property to my peers and looking forward to having a great time the next time I visit them. Thank you to the entire team for making our stay special.

Room tip: Upgrade yourself to the plunge pool since the views and the pool go very well together.
Date of stay: March 2021
Rajesh Namby, General Manager at The Lodhi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear Guest,

It brings us immense pleasure to read your warm endorsement of The Lodhi, New Delhi.

We are so glad you had a memorable stay with us and enjoyed the warm, caring service we offer. Your commendations are certainly a huge inspiration for us in our endeavour to exceed guest expectations. I will take great delight in sharing your compliments with Sahil, Sunil, Sanjay and Soni.

It was a delight to have you as our guest and we await many more opportunities of serving you.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Very grateful to the Lodhi for a memorable experience. Truly grateful to our server Satish who helped accommodate everything in the suite from preparing meals, arranging anything required and personalized, on the spot service. Impeccable, extremely kind and helpful. I strongly believe the 5 star is represented in the quality and kindness of the staff- and Satish as well as all the other staff truly made it a beautiful evening and fun night. Thank you. Jai Sri Ram

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rajesh Namby, General Manager at The Lodhi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate this special occasion with us at The Lodhi, New Delhi.

We are so glad you had a memorable and impeccable experience with us and enjoyed our bespoke offerings and personalized touches. I will take great delight in sharing your special compliments with Satish.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we await many more opportunities of serving you.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

I stayed at The Lodhi for two nights in February 2021. I had two rooms for my stay. For a hotel which is allegedly one of the best in the cities, the service was abysmal. I raised this concern while at the hotel as well, but not much was done to address this concern. In room dining took nearly an hour to arrive, and one of those times all I ordered was coffee! The dinner service was pathetic and so lethargic. Do not even get me started with the Bar - drinks were taking forever. I literally had to get up on more than one occasion just to go and remind someone of my order.

I have had the pleasure of staying at some of India's finest hotels, so while I am impressed by the room itself, that is just the starting point. A private plunge hardly means anything if you cannot even get a cup of tea in time.

The only redeeming quality was the car/chauffeur service.

The experience at the actual hotel was so terrible I cancelled my following reservation and stayed at The Imperial instead. I suggest you do the same unless you are okay with waiting all evening for one single Martini.

Date of stay: February 2021
Rajesh Namby, General Manager at The Lodhi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Guest,

We are most concerned to know that your experience upon your recent visit at The Lodhi was not upto our self-set bar of differentiated hospitality. We proffer a sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

I assure you of my personal involvement in addressing these shortcomings to ensure we continually strive for higher levels of satisfaction and improve what we do for you.

We request that you do not allow this to mar your opinion of the hotel and do hope you afford us an opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Hi I am taking my family first time to a outing we choose The Lodhi booked Lodhi 2 bedroom suite. My kids were very excited after reaching the hotel and getting in the room. Today is my brother in law birthday we asked for decoration for the birthday celebration, I have attached the pics. Mr Sanjay Manjeet & Sanjeev decorated it well and helped us in all possible way. They are very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rajesh Namby, General Manager at The Lodhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Lodhi, New Delhi for your stay. It is wonderful to know that you and your family enjoyed your getaway and celebrations with us.

My colleagues put in a great effort to ensure our guests take home fond memories and such words of endorsement are the biggest reward for us.
We are truly fortunate to have colleagues of the caliber of Sanjay, Manjeet and Sanjeev and I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Roshmi, Sanjay & Sunil made sure to make our stay more special and amazing at The Lodhi. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody! excellent hospitality. Thank you again for going just that little step extra for the guests!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable recommendation for The Lodhi, New Delhi.

We are so glad you had a great experience with us and enjoyed our bespoke offerings and personalized touches. I will take great delight in sharing your special compliments with Roshmi, Sanjay and Sunil.