“Awesome ambience and delicious food ”
Review of Sambookas

Sambookas
Ranked #529 of 13,330 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I visited sambookas recently. I had heard a lot about about this place. It's one of the most famous cafes in Hudson lane.
The ambience of the place is just perfect. It's interior is vibrant and warm, plus loved the colourful cushions and the way they have some games like snakes and ladder, UNO to play while you wait for your food.
I tried many things ;
* FERRERO ROCHER SHAKE : It was just amazing, I loved every single sip of it.
* JALAPENO CHEESE POPPERS : they are a must try. It is the perfect dish for people who love cheese.
* The MIX SAUCE PASTA was also perfect. It was saucy and delicious.
* Then we tried WAFFIZA , it was quite unique. A waffle topped with pizza sauce and veggies and cheese. It was like a pizza with a puffy base.

Then we tried their new item CHOCOLATE CHUROS, they were just so good. They melted in my mouth.
At end we tried the BROWNIE SIZZLER, It not only looked pretty but tasted yum too.

I had a great time at Sambookas and will surely visit back for more.

1  Thank manyakalra

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I visited sambookas recently. The ambience of the place is so dreamy beautiful . It's interior is very colourful and attractive plus they have some games like snakes and ladder, UNO to play till you get served.
I tried :
* FERRERO ROCHER SHAKE : It was thick, creamy and one of the best I have tried.
* JALAPENO CHEESE POPPERS : they are one of their famous dishes. It is a cheesy heaven, a must try!
* The MIX SAUCE PASTA was also perfect. Best of white and red sauce.
* WAFFIZA is their unique invention. A waffle topped with pizza sauce and veggies and cheese. Two favourite things combined together.

Also try their special CHOCOLATE CHUROS, they were just so chocolaty and I am definitely going back for more.

Sambookas has become my new favourite, not only because of the mouthwatering food but excellent ambiance.

1  Thank kritikak87
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Last Saturday went to this very beautiful and homey cafe. This little place has got everything you need to have an amazing experience with your friends or loved one.
Food is drool worthy and the owner and staff is amazing. Their pasta and mock tail is something you should definitely give a try and coming to the dessert, their red velvet churros is just out of the world!! Looking forward to visit this place again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

This cute cafe stole my heart yesterday with its cozy vibes and quirky interior. I absolutely love the decor of this place. The owner and staff were cordial and polite. They even offer games, which is a nice a way to keep their customers entertained.
The food tasted amazing plus the presentation was great as well. Here are some of my recommendations:
Mix sauce pasta (pasta lover must try)
Cheesy fried potato and American corn sandwich
Churros
Hot chocolate
Peach ice tea
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Hands down - this is one of the quirkiest, prettiest and cutest cafes I have been to. It is located in one of known food cafe streets of North Delhi and the presence of young blood around is the forte of this area. Entering the cafe gives you an instant mood lift up - the decor, furnishings, wall decor, lighting’s etc are very well matched with the ambience.
Coming to food, there is no 1 thing that I did not like or appreciate on their menu. Personal favourite has to be their refreshing monsoon drinks (watermelon based), jalapeño paneer, waffizza, Chicken burger, the brownie sizzler and the red velvet churros!! Keep coming here! Cheers