Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$135.00
from US$150.00
from US$155.00
More Info
All reviews mr pintu golden triangle dining suggestions upset tummy attentive guide woman traveling chai masala always on time great trip excellent service felt extremely safe excellent driver elephant village safe driver safe trip tour driver his knowledge
Reviewed 3 days ago

They did an excellent job. My guests were more than happy with the arrangements. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is planning any trip. Thank you Hello travels for recommending India Trip Planners.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

India was a trip of a lifetime, so choosing the right tour company was of paramount importance. I reached out to several tour operators and decided upon India Trip Planners based on Aradahna’s responsiveness to emails and flexibility in putting together a bespoke tour for the 4 of us. She really listened to our needs and created a 2 week tour which encompassed New Delhi, Amritsar, Varanasi, Jaipur and Agra. There was a level of trust that that I did not feel from other operators. Throughout the tour she was in contact with us constantly and always available for questions day and night. She arranged drivers and tour guides at each location, reaching out to the hotels we were staying at on a daily basis to ensure that we were being well taken care of. She was on it when we had to deal with unscheduled flight changes by the airline (3 in total - out of her control) and ensured we got from destination to destination with no disruption. If you book with this company you will feel like family because that is how they treat you. Especially our driver of 9 days Mr. Pintu who took care of us in New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. He was an exceptional, courteous and personable driver with plenty of local knowledge and a great sense of humor! His Toyota SUV was clean well maintained and always filled with really good snacks and water. Nothing was too much bother for him, he has spoiled us and set the bar for other drivers. We are already talking about our next trip to India and wholeheartedly trust and recommend India Trip Planners. We will be back Mr. Pintu!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Highly recommend IndiaTripPlanners. Aradhana provides a fantastic personal service and really cared about our travelling party from beginning to end, only ever a phone call or Whatsapp message away, thanks Aradhana. As for Pintu our driver. Thank you my friend. With us every step of the way, your charm, knowledge and personal service are second to none. We have become family over this tour. Being a lovely, warm person who goes the extra mile are amongst your most endearing qualities. From Lisa, Joe, Trevor and Carol, we say a big, big thank you for everything you have done to make our 1st ever India Trip a wonderful experience. Because of you, we will meet again. 5 massive stars from us all

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We went for a 10 day trip with this company. They arrange for us everything. (Train tickets, plane tickets, driver and guide at all destinations). Our main driver was Rahul with whom we were at de golden triangle. I have never ever met a so polite and helpful guy. For example we wanted to see the countryside of India too. We asked Rahul for it, next day he managed, that we can go one of his friend village, go inside his house and speak with the locals. It was no impossible for him. He was always on our dispositions and said always ‘You are happy I’m happy :)’. I have never seen a guy who made his job so conscientiously. Really the best service I have ever received, highly recommends it.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was my first visit in India. I was looking for a driver, because I didn’t want to go with a travel agency neither by public transport. I asked for a quotation more than 6 companies and I discovered this little family business. If I had a question or i wanted to changed something in the itinerary, Aradhana helped me to realized it, and she every time reassured me if I had any doubt. I felt that I was important for the company , not just an ordinary paying guest among many people. Our driver Rhaul was incredible. I have never met a person who is so polite and helpful. During the travel everything was perfect. I can only recommend this company to everyone .

Reviewed 10 January 2019

We hired the car with driver for a 12 days tour across Rajasthan. The company had been extremely frendly and professional since the first contact. We planned the itinerary togheter and Mr. Mohit had been appointed as our driver.
All the service went far beyond my expectations, They took care of us for every need, from the itinerary suggestions to the laundry service, from the scam alert to the shopping picks.
Mohit had been our driver, little brother, childhood friend and young father combined.
The car is always clean and scented and everything is always arranged to meet the needs of the customer.
Travelling across India is not always easy but with them it became in a snap of fingers.
The trip couldn't be any better and it was hard to say goodbye to the driver.

Date of experience: December 2018