“Great and Safe trip in the India's golden triangle”

India Trip Planners
Book In Advance
More Info
US$130.00*
and up
7 nights 8 days Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: India Trip Planners is a Registered Company as per the Registrar of Companies, Government of India. India Trip Planners offers Personalized tours of India. We help you to explore this Incredible India in all its true colors, its fascinating rituals & traditions and all the happy smiling faces.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I travelled with my husband, it was our flirts tríp in India and we booked a four day tour to visit the golden triangle. We arrive at Delhi airport very late in the night and tooked a long time to get throw the E-visa line. At the arrival hall it was waiting our driver Kumar. We spend the night in Delhi and next day we started our adventure to Agra and after we went to Jaipur.

Kumar is excellent driver, despite the traffic in India, we felt very safe. He is very nice, polite and kind. We had a great experience and hassle free in India thanks to him. I highly recommend this company and specially our driver Kumar. I will definetly book Kumar in our next visit in India.

Date of experience: October 2017
4  Thank Elenatrips17
India T, other at India Trip Planners, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review – we are most delighted that you had a wonderful experience with India Trip Planners.

We are very grateful for the most encouraging feedback and I have shared your gracious compliments with our entire team, whose efforts made this possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again and should you need any assistance with us please do write to us at info@indiatripplanners.com

India Trip Planners

"elephant village"
"comfortable trip"
"tour driver"

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Our first trip to Rajasthan & India was made so much more relaxed & exciting. We were recommended Indiatripplanners, & Mohit, our driver, was at Delhi Airport to greet us, we then met our trip planner Aradhana at their home for dinner. A fantastic experience & wonderful people. Time was saved in travel, decision making, & best times of arrival at sites of interest. Mohit is honest, reliable, well groomed & cleans his car daily!
His knowledge enabled us to do more & see more! & experience REAL India.

Date of experience: September 2017
3  Thank sandyjohns1963
indiatripplanner2017, Manager at India Trip Planners, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this company! Responsive from the start, helpful and extremely patient with our hundreds of questions while planning our trip. Punctual, courteous drivers. Mohit being our favorite! The nicest guy, sweet, polite, helpful, funny and a great driver/guide. He knew all the right places, kept us hydrated with cold water, kept the car sparkling clean and had infinite patience! We feel we made a friend for life! Having ITP made our trip worry free! Can't imagine having visited India any other way. Their motto is "Guest is God". We felt extremely safe and well taken care of. Bravo to this wonderful company. Keep up the great work. We hope to come back to India someday and we will not hesitate to call on you again!

Date of experience: August 2017
4  Thank LouisEF2332

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Me and my friend Filipe had an amazing experience with India Trip Planners. We couldn't fit our interests in any of the offered programs, so Aradhana was so kind to make a new one to attend our tastes and destinations. She gave us lots of options of hotels and cities.
Mohit was our driver and we couldn't have had a better one! He was flexible, kind, punctual and was always telling stories and making useful suggestions. We learnt a lot about India with him and also seen some less tourist points on the way.
All the hotels were really great and well chosen, most of them with beautiful views over the cities. The local guides, included in the package, were in most cities very knowledgeable and gave us great tours.
The final price was as stated in the begining with no hidden costs and the communication before the tour was good and easy.
I recommed this agency to everyone who wants to discover India. And if you can ask for Mohit to be your driver, you will have even a better experience.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank pedromaralves

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I'm not for a moment suggesting that you don't use ITP They really saved our trip to India having arrived here and assuming we could wander about and see the sights in each city we went to. However there are a couple of reasons I wouldn't give them five stars;
The main one is that it was requested several times that we write our review while still on the trip. I understand reviews are important for guides and people are less likely to review when they get home, but I can't help but read the majority of other reviews of ITP with the idea that they then had to see their guide the next day - you'd be unlikely to point out negatives.

I'm not for a moment suggesting that you don't use ITP. They really saved our trip to India having arrived here and assuming we could wander about and see the sights in each city we went to - turns out you can't. We covered Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with Mr Pintu and Kumar the driver. If I came back to India I would use them again, and I'd suggest you do as well.

However there are a couple of reasons I wouldn't give them five stars, the main one is that it was requested several times that we write our review while still on the trip. I understand reviews are important for guides and people are less likely to review when they get home, but I can't help but read the majority of other reviews of ITP with the idea that they then had to see their guide the next day - you'd be unlikely to point out negatives. I refused to do this and can consequently write this free from pressure. A lot of things on the trip will be described as 'the number 1 <thing> in <town>' - this isn't based on ratings and should probably be treated as a figure of speech.

Travelling: Kumar the driver was excellent, though not speaking much English had an excellent sense of humour and despite the chaos on the roads and occasional child running out infront of the incredibly comfy car (which was an Innova Crysta if you get a choice), I never once felt unsafe - and we didn't hit any of the pedestrians! There were snacks and cold bottled water on offer at all times - you can even bring your own beer and they'll chill it for you if you want it through the day!

Food: The restaurants suggested were on the whole excellent, Bon Barbeque in Agra being a particular highlight - we'd invited Pintu to join us each evening so had some recommended dishes, you will be steered to places the guides get a free meal at for taking you there, but I suspect this is normal practice and the quality of the food was good. The only poor meal was the hotel restaurant at Alsisar Havelia which were were advised was 'the number one restaurant in Jaipur'. It wasn't, it was a tepid buffet. We'd previously been told that some of Pintu's old colleagues/friends were staying in the same location, so suspect this was so they could socialise, which I'd rather had just been said. The next night we were taken to the 'the number one restaurant in Jaipur' (a different one), which was good.

ELEPHANTS! Go to Wildlife SOS just outside Agra. This is an incredible place that the guides won't tell you about. I suspect they get commission from the elephant rides at Jaipur Fort / Elephant Village, though this may not be the case. Wildlife SOS works to rescue elephants from the incredibly poor conditions they're kept in for tourist purposes. I'd advise not taking an elephant ride (to train them they're often cripled and can be blinded) and instead visiting here. Wildlife SOS was educational, and you get to see how they're taken care of - you can even feed them part of their carefully managed diet! We did suggest to Pintu that many people would probably be interested in going here, but I don't think it'll be suggested on your trip - make a special request, it's worth it.

The sights: Pintu sorted out specialist guides for us at each city we went to - their local knowledge is great, and they were very good tour guides. Take the facts they tell you with a pinch of salt, if you read up on places before hand you'll note some thing you're told just aren't true - something I'm not used to in Europe. They'll also take you to places to buy souvenirs from - take what they tell you about product availability with a pinch of salt, and I'd guess again they're on commission, but after a bit of haggling the prices aren't too bad. If you want to go somewhere specific they will take you without any issue.

As at the top - I'd use ITP again, the price was good, the car and driver were excellent, and we got to see everything we wanted to, just bear the above in mind if you use them, or at a guess, any other tour company in India.

Date of experience: September 2017