All reviews kheer infinity pool central mall beautiful property international airport executive suite aerocity metro station classy hotel great hospitality close to the airport special thanks an airport hotel in room dining coffee shop courteous staff indian restaurant rooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The first thing that catches your attention are the dark interiors. There is a stareway from the lobby to the centre of the house which is calm and serene.

Once checked in, the habitable floors looked like a maze. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are pretty well done. It almost has a mini walkin storage. Bath cubical and tub are on seperate sides in the bath room.

Only minor drawback is the food. In room is indeed pricey and last option to look for if you are on a budget. We ordered in room and the food was just decent. Breakfast spread was good.

Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
KKGM1, Area General Manager at Roseate House New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Yash,

Thank you for choosing to visit us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation about the hotel ambience, interiors, room and breakfast spread. We are glad you had a pleasant experience and look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for not even a full day as my flight was in early morning. Whatever time I spent there, it was good.

The check in was fast & it was completed finally in my room (!!), couldn’t understand this procedure. Anyways room was well appointed and of good size with almost a walk-in wardrobe, a writing desk, nice settee etc. A good size washroom with a shower cubicle and an adjacent washtub. Only negative was there was no curtain or glass partition in between resulting in lot of water splashing on the floors and wetting the full washroom. The view from the huge picture window was panoramic.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Anurag,

Thank you for choosing to visit us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation about the hotel ambience and room setting. We aim to provide our guests with swift check-ins in order to save time. We are glad you had a pleasant experience and look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is very Luxurious,best suited for Business traveler.Close to Airport,hardly takes 10 min to reach there.
Rooms are very spacious only drawback is the bathroom which has a see through glass and the blinds are not good enough

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Ritesh,

Thank you for choosing to visit us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation about the hotel location and ambience. We are glad you had a pleasant experience and look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this hotel with my husband and we stayed on the last night of our visit to India having stayed first at 3 other hotels in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur this was the worst of all the hotels.

On a positive note I would say the check in was quick however they wanted to complete the administration in our room which I found rather odd. I said no we could complete at the desk, it was only handing over passports and taking visa details so I don't know why they wanted to do it in the room!

On the first evening we went to their restaurant where we were ignored by staff. It was freezing in the restaurant and me and my husband were both cold but that's a side issue. After waiting first for attention and secondly for a menu me and my husband decided to leave and find food outside the hotel instead. We at first chalked this down to a one off until we went to breakfast the next day and the same thing happened. No-one to greet us or take room number, and then I asked for an omelette but when it didn't arrive I went back up to the chef who had cooked it and it was waiting for the waiters to take it to the table. The cook told me to sit down but he too couldn't get the attention of the waiter staff so ended up handed the omelette to my husband and he handed out the eggs to everyone else who had ordered as well while the waiters were all chatting at the back of the restaurant (very poor service)

The room was very modern but the drain of the shower didn't work properly and the water ran from the shower to under the sink across the other side of the room. This was very dangerous. There was also to many panes of glass and mirrors in the bathroom which made it quite disorienting.

The bed was very soft, almost like a water bed which again was very odd, however I slept extremely well.

I feel like the hotel is trying too hard and just not succeeding. It's a shame because I hate to leave negative reviews but I have to be honest. I would not visit this hotel again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to visit us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation about the hotel ambience and room. We regret to hear the discerning feedback and would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been noted and shared with internal teams for reference and improvement.

Please give us another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for couple of days. It indeed was comfortable. The lighting in the lobby is a bit dim and insipid. Rooms are comfortable with good and clean Lenin. Duvet is soft and nice. The worst thing about the room is the toilet which is practically in the midst of the room. Though confined but with see through glass with blinds from inside. Not really a good setup. Food is good. Elaborate buffet breakfast at the Deli. The staff very courteous. Aman and Pradeep at the restaurant come across as very friendly and caring. I wish them well. Overall it is a nice place to stay while in Delhi.
Suhail Khan

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Suhail,

Thank you for choosing to visit us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation about the hotel room, cleanliness, buffet spread and staff service. We are glad you had a pleasant experience and look forward to having you with us again very soon.